All-Star Official 2012 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt - Order Today

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For everybody asking about internatinal shipping- I don't know if this counts as international since I'm in the same continent, (I believe I paid international ups shipping, though) but when I ordered from the rays pro shop my order took about two and a half weeks!

For everybody asking about internatinal shipping- I don't know if this counts as international since I'm in the same continent, (I believe I paid international ups shipping, though) but when I ordered from the rays pro shop my order took about two and a half weeks!

Did you get it shipped to Vancouver or just south of the border? I'm trying to figure out which would be better..

So far fantastic sales! We are going to cut off any more sales in the first batch to send them out ASAP. If you order by Friday you will be a part of the first batch of sales!

Phew, I just ordered mine. And a glitter fierce tee because I never got around to ordering it when they first came out.

So far fantastic sales! We are going to cut off any more sales in the first batch to send them out ASAP. If you order by Friday you will be a part of the first batch of sales!
do you think it can be by saturday? A bunch of people on my team are bringing me money for theirs on saturday at practice

do you think it can be by saturday? A bunch of people on my team are bringing me money for theirs on saturday at practice

Have to contact full out sports. I know they are trying to do them in batches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back