All-Star Official 2012 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt - Order Today

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily Jane said:
All I've had is an email saying thank you, your order is being processed.

Are you overseas? I may have made that up, but for some reason I thought you were and that may be why- mine was shipped USPS. I received 2 e-mails, one after placing saying thank you, your oder is being processed and then an additional e-mail once it had shipped.

Are you overseas? I may have made that up, but for some reason I thought you were and that may be why- mine was shipped USPS. I received 2 e-mails, one after placing saying thank you, your oder is being processed and then an additional e-mail once it had shipped.
Yeah, I'm from England. I was wondering if it's because of international shipping, it's just I ordered before the first batch deadline and people on here are saying they've recieved theirs and I've heard nothing other than the automatic email you get after placing an order :confused:

Yeah, I'm from England. I was wondering if it's because of international shipping, it's just I ordered before the first batch deadline and people on here are saying they've recieved theirs and I've heard nothing other than the automatic email you get after placing an order :confused:

I ordered before the first batch got sent out and I didn't receive mine today and someone else in IL did. I tracked my shirt and it's still in GA so maybe the first batch actually got divided up.

I ordered before the first batch got sent out and I didn't receive mine today and someone else in IL did. I tracked my shirt and it's still in GA so maybe the first batch actually got divided up.

I specifically delayed your shirt.

I haven't gotten mine either yet but I always tend to get things a few days later for some reason. I'll probably get it tomorrow!:)

Emily Jane I guess the international orders were shipped a little later - just had an email to say mine was shipped, though I ordered before the 1st deadline. Hope it gets here soon! :)

Mine arrived Today!!!!!!!.............Couldn't be happier:fro: unless maybe i had 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back