All-Star Panthers Vs Senior Elite (you Knew It Was Coming)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year Panthers started off season rough and then a couple Months later they won the MAJORS, beating WC, F5, & SE!!! And no one even saw that coming. Basically all i'm saying is..pay no mind to that routine you seen last week. Cheer Athletics is a strong gym, they know what they are doing.

Shooting Stars weren't at The Majors..but I agree people really need to stop judging teams so harshly this early on. There is a reason NCA and Worlds aren't held in November/December.

Panthers - Great
Senior Elite - Great
F5 - Great
Shooting Stars - Great
Peach - The new Great kids on the block!

Stingrays are soo calculated with their decisions on team placement. I'm thinking that Peach is new in the division and the biggest threat! We ALL know that when it counts, Stingrays are known to hit...and hit CLEAN at that. Therefore, if any of the heavy hitters slip up, who will be waiting in line to snatch a title - PEACH! What will be interesting to see is all of the 5 teams hitting perfect and making the judges squirm at who should be #1!

Peach literally shocked me. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't even close to what they put on that floor :jawdrop:

Who is predicting? Not me! :eek:
All i wondered was when we can see F5 and WC. Since they will be a part of the LAG discussion.
And my predictions for Worlds 2012 was so far off it went to mars, I'm not getting in to that again. :p
I wasent saying that you were! haha I just figured I'd quote you because you were the first that I saw to mention WCSS and F5!

I get tired just by watching SE routine..... Id probably have a seizure.:confused:

They compete this weekend I believe. It's getting better. I'm really not seeing any skill deficiencies in practice. There are a lot of skills thrown in that routine you linked but they are going to do more. They have not filled in the transitions and the dance, which looks pretty good from the front and not above. It will always look hectic, question is can it be clean also? I'm seeing it clean and hectic in the short segments but not in the full outs yet.

I really think they are great especially at this early in the season but there is always room for improving, like tumbling wise they need to work
on but I really think there running tumbling is stronger then ever but they are not hitting it just yet at competitions. If you watch
on YouTube the august practice of senior elite conditioning for tumbling they have alot of difficulty in there specialty passes with layouts and front tucks so we will see -.-

Back