All-Star Panthers Vs Senior Elite (you Knew It Was Coming)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's the begining of the season. Panthers werent flawless at the beginning if the year last year. but finals at worlds they sure were, and i bet it will happen again this year.
SE has a good routine but its the same every year. they add some harder skills but its always gonna be basically the same. It feels boring to watch. Panthers routine is SO different then last year and its so visual and if they hit at worlds i bet they will win. I'm really hoping Shooting Stars and f5 come out with crazy routines too so worlds this year will be INSANE!

It's the begining of the season. Panthers werent flawless at the beginning if the year last year. but finals at worlds they sure were, and i bet it will happen again this year.
SE has a good routine but its the same every year. they add some harder skills but its always gonna be basically the same. It feels boring to watch. Panthers routine is SO different then last year and its so visual and if they hit at worlds i bet they will win. I'm really hoping Shooting Stars and f5 come out with crazy routines too so worlds this year will be INSANE!

Senior Elite boring to watch? #really?

SE has a good routine but its the same every year.

The same? I don't think there is very much about this routine that is even remotely the same as the past few years. To me, even just as a viewer, there is a totally different feel to it. The originality of their stunt sequences is to be commended and I agree with whoever said earlier that they are some serious trend-setters this year (sorry, too lazy to look up the original post). Their stunt difficulty is going to be pretty darn hard to beat and visually the sequences are fantastic. I'd be shocked to see a pyramid that comes close to SE's either creatively or difficulty-wise. While tumbling has never been SE's strongest point, I think they've made quite noticeable improvements both in quantity and quality. Cleaned up and executed, I think their tumbling will be on par.

Personally, I look at SE in phases. There's the pre-World Champion Senior Elite, the underdogs who you wanted to root for. Clean, creative, difficult routines that just never quite clinched the top spot. There's the post-World Champion Senior Elite, which we have been absolutely saturated with from all angles, not always intentionally by CEA, but by fans and the cheer world's social media outlets who became obsessive over all things SE as well as a few of their athletes. I feel like this was a team that everyone was waiting for to screw up, and when they did, they got killed for it. When they didn't, they were still told they didn't deserve their fame or fortune.

I look at this 2013 team and feel refreshed. I feel like it's a new phase. I do not for a second believe one athlete defines a team and Maddie was a beautiful point flyer, but her presence was so huge at all times. It's very different watching them without her, and I feel like it's definitely part of why the routine feels different, too. Add to that all the new faces on this team. It's a Senior Elite we don't quite know yet. It seems like their attitude has changed from performing like they have something to prove, to performing like they are the ones to beat. And in my humble opinion, right now they are.

The same? I don't think there is very much about this routine that is even remotely the same as the past few years.

I'm talking about the set up. Mainly the second stunt. They always have the one center group doing some crazy stunt and everyone meets together to finish the sequence. Not so much last year but 2011 and 2010. Ive seen posts like the wildcats post where they are dissing them because they have similar stunts to before. SE has similar stunts for the past 3 years. every year they get harder but you can't deny they are similar.

The paper dolls are the same as last year too basically just in a different spot in the routine.

I will admit panthers is similar to last year too. Their routine is set up exactly the as in where things go. Im hoping f5 and stars will come out with crazy different routines so its a real battle.

I'm talking about the set up. Mainly the second stunt. They always have the one center group doing some crazy stunt and everyone meets together to finish the sequence. Not so much last year but 2011 and 2010. Ive seen posts like the wildcats post where they are dissing them because they have similar stunts to before. SE has similar stunts for the past 3 years. every year they get harder but you can't deny they are similar.

The paper dolls are the same as last year too basically just in a different spot in the routine.

I will admit panthers is similar to last year too. Their routine is set up exactly the as in where things go. Im hoping f5 and stars will come out with crazy different routines so its a real battle.

I can see where you're coming from but I just think the skills are incorporated differently. The paperdolls are used as part of a larger stunt sequence whereas last year they were the main feature of the second stunt. An entire section of the stunt sequence stems from the paper dolls. Yes, they have Gabie doing a specialty stunt in and everyone meeting at the end for the tick tock, but that's after another longer and pretty complex sequence where different groups are performing different skills and changing formation, etc. While some of the skills and general ideas are recognizable from past routines, I think they have creatively taken things to the next level. This, at least in my opinion, makes the routine new and fresh compared to the past few seasons (2010-2012) where I would agree much of their routines were really similar.

I personally think when it comes to the pressure of worlds this year Panthers is gonna take it they have a good routine. Senior elite is gonna crack this year especially without there old center flyer. they proven themselves so far but in the past Senior Elite can hold up there title when they get to worlds. Last year was luck

I personally think when it comes to the pressure of worlds this year Panthers is gonna take it they have a good routine. Senior elite is gonna crack this year especially without there old center flyer. they proven themselves so far but in the past Senior Elite can hold up there title when they get to worlds. Last year was luck

hahaha. Sorry I really enjoyed that post. :cow:

tumblr_m6pnwkzue21r7ksqyo1_500.gif

Back