All-Star Prayers For East Coast Gyms And Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So far we're just getting short bursts of rain here in CT..I'm sure the worst is yet to come! We battened down the hatches at work today..

Uh oh it's clouding over here! Officially hibernating until Monday I suppose..
It's been POURING here for a good two hours or so. It's crazy. Everyone is uploading pictures of flooding on facebook already, so it will sure be interesting to see how much worse it gets when Irene herself is up here!

It's been POURING here for a good two hours or so. It's crazy. Everyone is uploading pictures of flooding on facebook already, so it will sure be interesting to see how much worse it gets when Irene herself is up here!
The hurricane should be died down a lot by the time it gets up here I think. Seems like a whole lot of hype to me but maybe that's just because I'm used to it with all the snow storms coming from the South, expecting a snow day, then nothing haha. There are schools already cancelling Monday though.. The local school cancellation list is close to 100 now.

The hurricane should be died down a lot by the time it gets up here I think. Seems like a whole lot of hype to me but maybe that's just because I'm used to it with all the snow storms coming from the South, expecting a snow day, then nothing haha. There are schools already cancelling Monday though.. The local school cancellation list is close to 100 now.
WOW that's crazy! Just checked my local station and no cancellations as of now. Lots of schools don't start til Tuesday/Wednesday near me though. Crazy to see some of these pictures already though... the storm is only a Category 1 so it's crazy to think about what Katrina did being a Category 5!

i was so prepared, i dyed my hair and i was just outside for like an hour waiting for this hurricane, it hasnt came yet, just drizziling.. im going to a party across the street now.

I know in CT some people are nervous because they said many tree roots are weak and therefore could be easily uprooted and fall over..plus weak tree roots/lack of trees means landslides. Yeah Southington, hacking at trees like you think you're boss seems likes SUCH a good idea now, doesn't it. :mad: #ihateexcessiveconstruction #treehugger4lyfe

Deaths have already been reported in NC/VA. Two of which were caused by falling trees :(

Back