All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yea, still way cheaper though. And the quality makes it even more appealing

It's $40 this year. Isn't that similar to the old feed which you had unlimited access to for the year?

Quality wise was okay for me on flocheer but I also have an old computer. Was a little better on cp's computer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's $40 this year. Isn't that similar to the old feed which you had unlimited access to for the year?

Quality wise was okay for me on flocheer but I also have an old computer. Was a little better on cp's computer though.

It was 60 or 65 2 years ago for live feed only, no VOD. That was the year it was terrible quality and people who paid had to rely on others who were periscoping to actually see anything.

It was 60 or 65 2 years ago for live feed only, no VOD. That was the year it was terrible quality and people who paid had to rely on others who were periscoping to actually see anything.

Ah yes. I recall hearing that now.

Does anyone find it weird that Omni Cheer used a picture of my team on the front page of their website in head to toe Omni which is basically an advertisement?
Had I know they were going to do that I could have picked a better picture! lol

Does anyone find it weird that Omni Cheer used a picture of my team on the front page of their website in head to toe Omni which is basically an advertisement?
Had I know they were going to do that I could have picked a better picture! lol
I feel like they should have asked you first.

Hi could someone advise how they have washed an nfinity back pack?

Mine is the purple princess one with diamonte logo, but the white zip runners, the inside of white shoulder straps (fake tan and makeup to blame there) as well as the white bottom of the bag is really mucky.

I've only had it since Christmas so I guess this will be something I'll need to do regularly, but I can't see this being something I can throw in the washing machine. I am also worried that any product I use on the white might take some of the purple away.

Can anyone help me :) I want it perfect again haha

Hi could someone advise how they have washed an nfinity back pack?

Mine is the purple princess one with diamonte logo, but the white zip runners, the inside of white shoulder straps (fake tan and makeup to blame there) as well as the white bottom of the bag is really mucky.

I've only had it since Christmas so I guess this will be something I'll need to do regularly, but I can't see this being something I can throw in the washing machine. I am also worried that any product I use on the white might take some of the purple away.

Can anyone help me :) I want it perfect again haha

Make a paste with OxiClean/ Resolve and put it on all the white parts and let sit for a couple of hours rinse off.
Id then probably put it on a gentle cycle through the wash with COLD water (so the purple doesn't bleed onto the white), to freshen it up.
** Just a suggestion based on what I would do... can't promise it would work

A few years ago there was a team who basketed essentially to the floor,after their dance. I believe it was CA wildcats. Does anyone remember the year they did this?

I have a question, when your athletes are in warm ups before competing do you tell them how their competitors have done? For example 'everyone has hit so far so you have to too' or 'teams are having issues so this is your title to lose'?

I can see advantages and disadvantages to both, so just wanting to know what others do.

Thanks!

Back