All-Star Save Youth 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Except in the Youth 5 division, apparently. But the survival of this division appears to rest on Courtney and MsTeal's shoulders.

Jamfest/NCA/WSF Raleigh combined event producer competition would force the Kernersville kids to drive an hour out of their way and make everyone else happy. There is plenty of competition and hotel space in Raleigh.

Maybe we can start a "Extreme Events" company to make it happen

Court tells me this all the time.........."Sometimes, I'm just right. I love it when I'm right" Which is why I'm usually "with" her in whatever she is planning. LOL I'm "with" her on this one too.

Competition in Raleigh, a real viable option. I like it.

I've asked her many times why she doesn't put on a competition and I get that look like..........."SERIOUSLY?????" Believe me that's not a look you want to get. HAHAHAHA

A shirt I'm selling. Proceeds will benefit the "My child is being forced to double full under Courtney Pope" Fund.

It's an unfinished product obviously. All donations will be appreciated. We need to get the kids away from this monster, one double full at a time.

Bahahahaha! I died!

I can't believe they did it....

http://usasf.net/news/?id=240

The results for voting are in. Who knows what they'll decide but it seems that eliminating Youth 5 all together passed by 51%. Hopefully they'll take into consideration that the vote was so close and just go with restrictions (passed with 75%). I really don't see the point behind a JRes5...just keep the youth in their own division....

wow Im really surprised youth 5 is gone, Im not surprised by the change in Large Division, Im excited about that! I think that gyms may be upset by alot of these changes so I wonder if re-votes will be allowed?

wow Im really surprised youth 5 is gone, Im not surprised by the change in Large Division, Im excited about that! I think that gyms may be upset by alot of these changes so I wonder if re-votes will be allowed?

They are not completely final and some can be overturned. The Youth 5 vote was so close that the committee may overrule the vote and go for the restrictions since it got a much more definiative split in votes.

I thought it was just adding a Jr Restricted so that the Youth 5 kids had somewhere to do. The regular Jr 5 teams will still be the same.

That was my understanding also....it was another choice of division. You could choose Junior 5, or Restricted Junior 5.

They are not completely final and some can be overturned. The Youth 5 vote was so close that the committee may overrule the vote and go for the restrictions since it got a much more definiative split in votes.

The restriction vote is an "IF" youth 5 is not eliminated. I don't think you can compare eliminate vs. restrict in this case.

the age grid passed in the vote as well which would bump youth up 12 and under and dropping large to 30. I think both of these will do a lot towards growing the division if they choose to save it, which I hope they do

the age grid passed in the vote as well which would bump youth up 12 and under and dropping large to 30. I think both of these will do a lot towards growing the division if they choose to save it, which I hope they do

#28 the vote was not to change the age grid. This is obviously in direct conflict with #30 which you reference. It will be interesting to see how that one is handled.

IT'S CONSPIRICY I TELL YOU!

haha, just kidding :)

Sidenote: Are they really gonna pass something that was split, for example, No- 46 to Yes- 52 to DNV- 2? It almost seems unfair to do that since the votes were so close. That goes for all the rules that came down that close. And since the age grid was voted NOT to be changed next year, does that automatically throw out rule #29? or will they pass that age grid since it got such a heavy vote for yes? Just some questions I have :)

Back