All-Star Save Youth 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After reading all the posts about needing to eliminate Youth 5 because of safety and the criticisms of the tumbling technique in the videos, we all need to head to NC for an intervention. Seems like Courtney has completely gone off the deep end and is engaging in child endangerment by operating this team. Good thing everyone else saw the light and rescued their own kids.

Knowing all of this, is it professional malpractice for coaches to not step in and protect the children?

Since it's all about safety.
She is OUT OF CONTROL! Those kids really were miserable....I could tell in the video that it was just an act and they were just "pretending" to be happy and lets be honest, what youth age kid wants to excel and get better? They don't know what they want, and we must tell them that double fulls are evil and should not ever be performed in front of the public before age 12 if on Y5 (but its okay to to do it at 9yrs old but MAKE SURE its on a JR5 team)! PROPAGANDA I tell you! SET YOUR Y5 KIDS FREE COURTNEY!

Now, at age 12 kids, you can begin letting loose! GO FOR THE TRIPLE if you want. Maybe quad! Who cares, you're 12!!!!! Not concerned about your safety anymore!

I only say that because it's in TX so CA can come, and CEA, Rays, WC, ECE all had teams (if not Y5) there last year, correct?

Then CA has to come to Cheersport. It's the only way to be fair to the group. We all play fair right? HAHAHAHA

well see now you're backing out already!!! hahaha

Fine we will take our teams to cheersport.... Hope there isn't too much uproar from the parents.... Missy you are in charge of convincing BlueCat to come

You did notice that in my perfect world Youth 5 competition schedule that YOU only travel once right? We travel 3 times. It's not fair KB. So type up a fierceboard proposal to make the travel schedule more fair for your friends in NC. See what you can do about that ok? HAHAHA

Acie and Bubble toes, my dog just ran from the room I am laughing so hard at y'all. Where's Acekid to tell me what city I need to be in this month? He is sadly lacking in his responsibilites.

I suggest you contact some event producers and have a major competition moved to K-ville so that we may all have the pleasure of traveling to you! ORRR relocate your whole program to Atlanta/Dallas, you wouldn't have to travel anymore :)

You did notice that in my perfect world Youth 5 competition schedule that YOU only travel once right? We travel 3 times. It's not fair KB. So type up a fierceboard proposal to make the travel schedule more fair for your friends in NC. See what you can do about that ok? HAHAHA

Acie and Bubble toes, my dog just ran from the room I am laughing so hard at y'all. Where's Acekid to tell me what city I need to be in this month? He is sadly lacking in his responsibilites.
Wherever you go, Ms Teal, I'll be sending you baked goods for your journey!

I suggest you contact some event producers and have a major competition moved to K-ville so that we may all have the pleasure of traveling to you! ORRR relocate your whole program to Atlanta/Dallas, you wouldn't have to travel anymore :)

Does anybody have Billy Smith's number? (Isn't he the small gym award/large gym award guy?) Maybe he'd do it. Or perhaps Jamfest Kernersville. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it. And it's not 7 degrees here right now. I'll get started booking the 2 hotels we have in our town. I'm sure they'll be plenty of rooms for everyone.

Moving to ATL or Dallas. Hmmmm The weather is the same as here. I was disappointed last year that it was so cold at NCA. I expected it to be really warm, and packed accordingly. HAHAHA I only want to move if it's to somewhere warmer. So let's keep working on that one.

Well well don't really attend JAMfest (partially due to the southerners inability to handle the frozen north) but you're on the right track... Keep working on it... If there is only 2 hotels will you and the gardners be renting out rooms in your home??? We need about 300 or so

Well well don't really attend JAMfest (partially due to the southerners inability to handle the frozen north) but you're on the right track... Keep working on it... If there is only 2 hotels will you and the gardners be renting out rooms in your home??? We need about 300 or so

I think all teams should be forced to sleep at CEA K-ville gym, a 2by2 video can be made and posted on fierceboard to show every gym loves each other ;)

I think all teams should be forced to sleep at CEA K-ville gym, a 2by2 video can be made and posted on fierceboard to show every gym loves each other ;)
I love that idea! The hotels will be reserved for the spectators only!

I like the idea but it would be very difficult for us because we take every team to every competition and our schedule is laid out in a very specific and deliberate way.... Cheer Athletics also doesn't usually care to leave Texas except for worlds because there is plenty of good competition there... It's a possibility though I suppose

Except in the Youth 5 division, apparently. But the survival of this division appears to rest on Courtney and MsTeal's shoulders.

Jamfest/NCA/WSF Raleigh combined event producer competition would force the Kernersville kids to drive an hour out of their way and make everyone else happy. There is plenty of competition and hotel space in Raleigh.

Maybe we can start a "Extreme Events" company to make it happen

Anyone know if it was saved?

I personally LOVE youth 5. Kayla double teamed on youth 5 and jr 5 a couple years ago. I would hate to see this division go away. These kids put in so much work and youth 5 is all about heart...these kids deserve to keep their division!

Back