All-Star Senior Small Coed 2012-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a feeling a winner won't be the big two that have been dominating this division for the past few years. I don't think BSB or Smoed will win, I think it's time a new team claims the thrown...I have a feeling Rockstar might be that team. Desert Storm Elite have an awesome shot too. The fact that they had only 1 senior and the dramatic amount of improvement they have had this season from last amazes me...and it really takes a lot to amaze me.

I have a feeling a winner won't be the big two that have been dominating this division for the past few years. I don't think BSB or Smoed will win, I think it's time a new team claims the thrown...I have a feeling Rockstar might be that team. Desert Storm Elite have an awesome shot too. The fact that they had only 1 senior and the dramatic amount of improvement they have had this season from last amazes me...and it really takes a lot to amaze me.
Desert Storm Elite was always great in my opinion, but last year they really caught my attention so I cant wait to see what they bring this year!

I always like Cali Smoed at the beginning of the season because its a fresh routine, but they never changed anything in their routine this past season except for Kiara's tumbling Pass, and they kept the same music all season, im used to cali team always making huge changes to their music. But i love Smoed so much. And cant wait to see what they bring out this year

I always like Cali Smoed at the beginning of the season because its a fresh routine, but they never changed anything in their routine this past season except for Kiara's tumbling Pass, and they kept the same music all season, im used to cali team always making huge changes to their music. But i love Smoed so much. And cant wait to see what they bring out this year
True, but if they can go to Worlds and win with one minor change in their routine since the beginning, that's saying something.

Love me some Smoed but I can't wait to see Beatles! They really won me over last year. I was so excited to hear they got invited to the Majors and I have a feeling they are going to come out with something amazing this year.

I fell in love with Rockstar when I saw Stones compete Small Coed at Worlds 2010, that routine was amazing. They will definitely be a top contender in this division, as always this year.

There are so many teams in this division that I adore!! I believe it will be an exciting nail biting year for this division. But no matter how hard all these teams are working to improve or add skill, I can guaranty that Smoed and BSB are not sitting around the gym having a tea party. I'm sure they too will be upping thier game this year and I can't wait to see what they (and all the teams) bring. :) Can it be comp season already????

There are so many teams in this division that I adore!! I believe it will be an exciting nail biting year for this division. But no matter how hard all these teams are working to improve or add skill, I can guaranty that Smoed and BSB are not sitting around the gym having a tea party. I'm sure they too will be upping thier game this year and I can't wait to see what they (and all the teams) bring. :) Can it be comp season already????

Seriously, I'm way to excited to just sit here and wait lol.

Back