All-Star Since When Does Jam Charge A Spectator Fee?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Got a shimmy from ASCheerMan? Life is complete. LMAO

(Stood beside you on Saturday watching the SE replay, Should have said hi)

Did you ask him for a VIP pass?

Not yet but thanks for reminding me!!! So ASCheerMan how about a VIP hookup for NCA? I text Acedad every day!!

And if you can help me with this VIP thing it will make Elmo The Princess Warrior so jealous of me. Please!!!!

I know the event venues are expensive to rent. Not to mention insurance (which probably increased in cost), event staff salaries, and emergency personnel. I'm sure the costs to run an event are substantial, but we all know these big companies are making a pretty good profit or they would not have stayed in business this long.

My question is, and I'm playing devils advocate here, what is their actual profit margin? Is it comparable to any other industries? I have no business background whatsoever but I am sick of paying outrageous fees to companies when I know most gyms are not making a huge profit from their Allstar program.

Just from reading here on the boards it seems like most gyms make their money off rec and tumbling programs. I feel like if anyone is making money it should be the gym owners and coaches who are actually working with my children. Our gym has kept monthly fees down and without a raise in many years. But all the extra fees are driving costs upward and out of reach for so many families.

Is there any way to force these companies to drop their fees?

Not yet but thanks for reminding me!!! So ASCheerMan how about a VIP hookup for NCA? I text Acedad every day!!

And if you can help me with this VIP thing it will make Elmo The Princess Warrior so jealous of me. Please!!!!
Wow, thanks Acedad for creating this awkward situation...

Since your teams are in attendance, I can't get you a VIP pass, as that would be unfair. I'm not sure who Elmo The Princess Warrior is, but she sounds furry. ;)

Wow, thanks Acedad for creating this awkward situation...

Since your teams are in attendance, I can't get you a VIP pass, as that would be unfair. I'm not sure who Elmo The Princess Warrior is, but she sounds furry. ;)

LMAO Long story short. 2 years ago I went to NCA. Acedad's daughter came and stayed with me for the weekend and we had passes to get in. (A much belated thank you, by the way) Her and I made jokes about the fact that we weren't VIP's and didn't they know who her Daddy was. To this day we still call ourselves the "regular" folks. Elmo the Princess Warrior is Acie's daughter. Apologies for dragging you into our non-sense. ;) We were kidding and he just couldn't help himself. Awkward is his specialty. :cool:

Back