Skirts Vs Shorts? Half Tops Vs Full Tops?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1es746.jpg

i love this kind of uniforms ! yes they look like high school uniforms but in finland every team has this kind of uniforms :)

At this moment I love crop tops and shorts, but I think shorts are a phase and I'm affraid to put our program in them b/c of that! The tight little skirts are cute, do these stay put since they are tighter???

I like shorts cuz they don't ride up. I think l1-3 long and l 4&5 crop shirts ...... At our gym crop shirts are a right of passage.

I like..
Skirts because they looks better (unless the team gets the skirts that look like lamp shades).
Shorts because don't ride up.
Half tops because I think they're cuter.
Full tops because they're better for those who are more conservative.

Your thoughts?
skirts
half tops

Half top- you dont have to worry about your stomach coming out....its already out:) haha
Shorts- so much more practical
Skirts- classic and they flatter bigger body types better than shorts
There are pros and cons to each....

Shorts. They're easier to work with and cheer in.
Full tops. Half tops only look good if you have a flat stomach. The full tops make everyone look good.

I like skirts personally... but the girls on my team seem to prefer the shorts...
And then I prefer Half Tops simply because the girls look better ;) and Full Tops are a little bit too... I don't know, they look weird to me... Maybe for like a younger team, level 1 or 2? Junior? Youth? but not a Senior Level 5 team...

Back