All-Star Small Senior 5 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with lolsmileyface. (doesn't happen much! hahah) welcome back?

PCM...WOW!! Watching them felt like the first time I watched Orlando All-Stars last year...totally unexpected level of talent. That stunt sequence is sick.

PCM has a lot of potential, with a hit routine i say top 10 at worlds.

Also everyone keep in mind that the level of competition in small senior this year is the highest it has ever been and i can confidently say the hardest division to win this year. Because of the new format of worlds for this huge division, i say that any team in the top ten should be extremely proud of themselves.

Oh WOW!! Thanks for the nice words. Top 10 is always the goal and you are right this division is amazing. We are very lucky to have two great Small Sr teams in our area that we battle all the time. It really helps to keep us always trying to improve. Good luck to everyone who puts their hat in the Small Sr ring!! Besides PCM ,of course, my favorite routine has to be CEA. Those girls are the DEAL!!!!

Love PCM routine! Can't wait to see their pyramid hit :) and I love the dance too, it just lacked energy from the dancers! And props to the girl who did a standing full at the end of the routine!!!

Sorry, for some reason I wasnt done posting but it posted...

about cea, I do not believe they have the strength they have had in the past, or other teams have just stepped up so much more. Cea's small sr doesnt have the tumbling from what I have seen that the top teams have in small sr. But they could have full squad 1 to fulls and I just dont know it yet!

Cali i think can take the World Champion Title this year:) I know its my team but once we hit our routine i could see Trilogy making it far:) we have talent this year just got to get in competition mode

Back