All-Star So Someone Suggested A Board Fundraiser

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh that's fine then. I thought you were advocating clicking ads just for the sake of clicking ads. That's not good.
I was just about to click at the ad when I saw the first comment about clicking on ads. Lol.
Kingston, I think your idea is great. I would do it.

I'd donate $10 to help keep the board going. Probably wouldn't get a t-shirt or anything like that though...I've finally gotten rid of so many cheer shirts that I don't want anymore.

The ads really don't bother me at all so paying to get rid of them wouldn't really be of interest to me. Especially since I am a teenager.
We should probably sell something that is more practical or different than a tshirt. Everyone has them and doesn't have a big need for more.. If there was something we could set up via an online store that would be more practical. I know Rich had to receive them all personally and then send them out individually which was quite a hassle. A more official ordering system may be a better solution. Not sure of the logistics on that though.. just a thought.

I have the Mozilla Firefox add-on Ad Block Plus which already blocks ads on any website I go to (and it's free!)... but I'd still donate the $10!

People are saying they have too many cheer shirts so why not do a fierceboard sweatshirt? I don't know about everyone else but I can never get too many sweatshirts.

I would definTly pay at least $10. That's crazy cheap! Would it be what enables you to post? That would cut down on trouble makers!

I think a $10 fee is reasonable, but think there should be a Donation button as well. I would personally donate other money and kno others who would as well.

Or you could do a sling bag with a collage of gym logos and the fierceboard title if you wanted. That way you dont have to deal with sizes.

good luck I never even got my secret santa gift :(
Seems like plenty small businesses that are cheer related try to sneak in a plug.... perhaps have them make a donation for a post...like a "kingslist" rather than craigslist lol.

$10 is a bargain, I'd pay. That's less then what some of these teens pay for a bow.

If they can accumulate 64 bows to make a bow wall in their bedrooms they can donate $10 to the board they love to post on. Just my opinion of course.

$10 is a bargain, I'd pay. That's less then what some of these teens pay for a bow.

If they can accumulate 64 bows to make a bow wall in their bedrooms they can donate $10 to the board they love to post on. Just my opinion of course.

did you count the bows on my wall or something missy! haha just kidding, but theres probably around that

Back