All-Star Spirit Of Hope 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The parking situation on Sunday is going to be horrible. CP's meet time is 4:00. I guess I'll leave my house at 1:00 (I live 25 minutes away). Ugh

I'll be there that weekend......I'd love to be on the list. 336-705-0209. What else do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to see you, I'm so embarrassed that we've been in the same place like 3 times and I haven't seen you!

I don't get on here as much but would love to meet some of you! CP performs around 3 on Sat.

I so want to go to this!!
You're actually who I thought of when I posted it. I'd like to hear the Panther Purrrrcussion. Love drumlines! And the Epicenter is the place to be anyway. Walking distance to anyone staton downtown.

You're actually who I thought of when I posted it. I'd like to hear the Panther Purrrrcussion. Love drumlines! And the Epicenter is the place to be anyway. Walking distance to anyone staton downtown.

We are at the renaissance so light rail it is.
I was planning on going to Queen City Q.

How far is the convention center light rail terminal from the actual convention center?

Anyone know what time the convention center will open the doors? Wondering about those who go to warm ups first and new to be there super early.

How far is the convention center light rail terminal from the actual convention center?

The light rail actually goes through the convention center, either the stonewall station or the third street/convention center station will get you there. They're the stops that flank either side of it and drop off within a block basically.

I am so glad I made dinner reservations for both Friday and Saturday night about a month ago...I can't even imagine how hard it's going to be to find a place to eat this weekend between Cheerleaders and Football fans in the city!!!

I am so glad I made dinner reservations for both Friday and Saturday night about a month ago...I can't even imagine how hard it's going to be to find a place to eat this weekend between Cheerleaders and Football fans in the city!!!

This is a big topic around Charlotte right now. I've had to explain multiple times over the last day or so what "this cheerleading thing" is to people that have been complaining about the parking situation to come on Sunday.

I'll be in Greenville Saturday afternoon for a bridal shower, but I'll be back in town Saturday night and all day Sunday if anyone is meeting up!

(And parking option still stands by my apartment, if needed! About three blocks from the light rail East/West stop)

Back