OT Tattoos & piercings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
lovescheer said:
i have my ears pierced. thats it

twinsies! I used to be adventurous and have 2 holes in each ear, but I decided that was a little too much for me and went back to just the one in each! and I always wear the same cubic zirconia earrings with very few exceptions. I know, such a risk taker, my parents should probably be worried. :twisted:

PghxCheer said:
lovescheer said:

twinsies! I used to be adventurous and have 2 holes in each ear, but I decided that was a little too much for me and went back to just the one in each! and I always wear the same cubic zirconia earrings with very few exceptions. I know, such a risk taker, my parents should probably be worried. :twisted:

i only have 1 hole in each ear. ive had them forever but like never wear earrings lol.

i prolly will never get a tat because im needle-phobic but i found this amazing ed hardy one on a calendar my aunt bought me for christmas thats amazing and if i was to get one it would def be that in brighter colors. ill try to find a picture online.

WorkMeOut said:
PghxCheer said:
lovescheer said:

i only have 1 hole in each ear. ive had them forever but like never wear earrings lol.

i prolly will never get a tat because im needle-phobic but i found this amazing ed hardy one on a calendar my aunt bought me for christmas thats amazing and if i was to get one it would def be that in brighter colors. ill try to find a picture online.

samee! i neverrrrrr wear earings

i have vasovagal reactions to needles...so i don't believe i'll be getting a tattoo uhm EVER lol.

but i do have my ears and belly button pierced. i'd like to get another piercing or two somewhere in my ears but it's not something i feel like i MUST have haha

ztaprincess said:
bby31288 said:
sooo...can you get a dermal anchor instead of a monroe? Will that type of thing work?

i don't think they can do that. i had a monroe and loved it. the back of them are flat so it won't hurt you or anything. only bad part about them is it can cause gum recession (mine started to) where the metal from the back sits against your gums and teeth. it hurt less to get it done then when i got my nose pierced so i wouldn't worry about pain it isn't bad at all. mine healed really well with no infection but you have to make sure you keep it very clean and stay away from certain foods for a while.

One of my friends got a monroe a few years ago and it got SUPER infected because she wasn't crazy about taking care of it... It was pretty awful. It's something you definitely need to take really good care of to keep it from getting infected.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1180651415#/photo.php?pid=3289181&id=615936430
my daughter kelsey got this one after her last friend passed away she has lost three friends in the past three years, one of them actucally passed away while we were at worlds it was hard to push through with her when all she did was want to cry.you can see it a little in her uniform but the way she sees it is that it is her body and she doesnt want it to be covered.it is for people that she loved and lost with out a goodbye. it is a quote on her ribs that says love your life today...there are only so many tomorrows.

n1504920047_30037397_6670.jpg

Heres what I want to get on my back :) Its my mom's name btw

bby31288 said:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1180651415#/photo.php?pid=3289181&id=615936430
my daughter kelsey got this one after her last friend passed away she has lost three friends in the past three years, one of them actucally passed away while we were at worlds it was hard to push through with her when all she did was want to cry.you can see it a little in her uniform but the way she sees it is that it is her body and she doesnt want it to be covered.it is for people that she loved and lost with out a goodbye. it is a quote on her ribs that says love your life today...there are only so many tomorrows.

awww i like that quote.
so sad though :(

fiercelexaaa said:
bby31288 said:

awww i like that quote.
so sad though :(
i cant see ittt !

mollymags said:
ztaprincess said:
i don't think they can do that. i had a monroe and loved it. the back of them are flat so it won't hurt you or anything. only bad part about them is it can cause gum recession (mine started to) where the metal from the back sits against your gums and teeth. it hurt less to get it done then when i got my nose pierced so i wouldn't worry about pain it isn't bad at all. mine healed really well with no infection but you have to make sure you keep it very clean and stay away from certain foods for a while.

One of my friends got a monroe a few years ago and it got SUPER infected because she wasn't crazy about taking care of it... It was pretty awful. It's something you definitely need to take really good care of to keep it from getting infected.

i was really suprised mine never got infected because i didn't stay away from the dairy or anything at all, guess i was just lucky. but i did wash my mouth out constantly with mouthwash. i had a friend who had one and it got infected it was pretty gross.

Back