All-Star The 2013 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt - Purrrrfffect

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep! "worlds" is now offically trade marked by varsity for anything cheerleading related and bows........

Just a FYI the picture of the shirt on your avatar is also trademarked by Disney. A few years ago Disney was not letting people in with shirts that had any Likness to anything Disney..

Will the bow and shirt be able for sale in for like a packaged deal? Just an idea! Can't wait to get back to campus to order mine!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Will the bow and shirt be able for sale in for like a packaged deal? Just an idea! Can't wait to get back to campus to order mine!

I am selling them at the cost recommended to me by my manufacturers. But shipping will be one price.

Just curious..would it still be trademark issues if the O in worlds was a pawprint?

___

And I am amazed that they turned people away a few years ago wearing anything with Disney imagery on it. I "dress" my daughter (yeah, I am one of those annoying people) whenever we go to the parks in many Disney inspired creations that I have bought from etsy and elsewhere on line. I have never had any issues with it...in fact most of the seamstresses said that you are allowed to used Disney images if it is not for profit, which obviously they are in violation of ...but supposedly if I said that I made it for "my" daughter- they wouldn't give any issues.

So my long rambling post comes down to, if Disney ever gave you issues just say that you made it not-for profit for your daughter.

Honestly I would be pissed if someone turned me away for that!

Back