All-Star The Summit 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think there's fewer teams for Worlds? Not positive, but fewer people overall.

They only had one floor in the arena for Worlds as opposed to four for Summit, I believe. It still seems odd to me that the logistics had ever worked to have three floors running simultaneously, but what do I know. lol

Ahhh

Stars vipers teams in semis going onto finals

Small J4- 1st
Small Y2- 2nd
Small J2- 4th
Small S3- 2nd
Medium J3- 2nd
Small Y3- 5th
Small S4- 12th

These divisions are so close

We could literally hit tomorrow and be 1st or 8th in almost all the divisions!! Crazy crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They still haven’t posted results for med jr 2. Does anyone know who advanced?

Eta: Nevermind. Was able to replay the feed. Lots of the girls CP used to cheer with went to Jayhawks and the teams they are with all made it to finals!!

Last edited:
They still haven’t posted results for med jr 2. Does anyone know who advanced?

Eta: Nevermind. Was able to replay the feed. Lots of the girls CP used to cheer with went to Jayhawks and the teams they are with all made it to finals!!
I have a few friends on Thunder. Was very happy for them. Felt bad for them at Cheersport. They went into Day 2 in 1st. And ended up in 2nd to Rockstar Queen, someone they had already beat 2 or 3 times at that point. Then Queen got the paid bid.

When mega gym owners, who's been around for a long while, and probably seen most everything, react this way... You know it's BAD!!!
$40 dollars paid and "sorry can't watch your kid!" No way! I hope parents put up stunk and get $ back!

Back