All-Star The Summit 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw a tweet that they announced lg R5 wrong.....
Yes, every single placement was wrong lol. Then they announced co-champions (even though it was a 2 point difference) but did nothing for the 3rd place team who were announced 4th. Then they were gonna do another awards ceremony and get it all right. Now no one knows...

It looks as if though they used yesterdays rankings instead of today. What a cluster!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I love that the photographer is doing the same as they were at worlds, and going up to the second place team before announcements.

They did that in one division, although I don't know which one. I just saw a video of an awards ceremony where they announced second place as "nobody... We have a tie". (It had a Twist & Shout team, and I don't remember the other team.)
It was GBE Junior Lime in International Junior 3

What was the policy and guidelines for breaking a division

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It was my understanding that there would be no further division breaks at summit ( ie you have to compete in the division your bid is in) but that if there were fewer than 2 in a division then it was to be combined with the nearest division. Ie medium if it’s the only one going to small.

It was my understanding that there would be no further division breaks at summit ( ie you have to compete in the division your bid is in) but that if there were fewer than 2 in a division then it was to be combined with the nearest division. Ie medium if it’s the only one going to small.

I meant breaking a tie breaker ... sorry.

The person above posted about a possible tie breaking policy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So I just put every team in the spreadsheet and double checked/changed times. So if anything is wrong, blame me! (Unless it's the same as the official performance order, then blame varsity). I also have no idea what a VTV Break is(maybe varsity TV commercial?), but they're in there as well lol!

Sorry it was changed so late, it took me 3 hours.. I'll go through and double check when I get the time, first I need food!
You are absolutely amazing for doing this!!! Sorry, I've been away all weekend kind of unexpectedly so I wasn't able to keep up like I usually do.

Back