All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Those se girls look so tired in the dance but lawd I would be too

But you are still judging a book by its cover even if it is for now....
i know i shouldn't do that. However, just like what tuckxandxtwist said, ct love is completely new team for me. In fact, i don't even know cheer tyme program so i don't know how their reputation is. I though they are new program at first (which i discovered later they aren't). Moreover, their routine at wsf didn't impress me well (unlike other LAG teams did). So i have to know more about this team by seeing their real routine soon (which Fiercecheermom told me). Until that day come, all i can do now is reading "the cover" only since the content isn't available yet :D

To me, CT has never really caught my attention til around worlds time, but this year I must say they look a ton better than they did this time last year. That goes for love and also their small senior team.

To me, CT has never really caught my attention til around worlds time, but this year I must say they look a ton better than they did this time last year. That goes for love and also their small senior team.

have you seen a video (or in person) of obsession?

I don't! I watched them on cheerlive!
i have trouble to open cheerlive.net on my computer right now, i don't know and it's so frustrating :mad: well, i guess i have to wait for someone to post it at video's thread :) btw, did ct love compete too?

so now that the holidays are over, when is the next big competition for some of these teams??
The Majors/Indy (SE, Panthers)
Athletic Championships (Stars will probably get a bid there)
Cheersport (Stars, F5, Peach)
NCA (SE, Stars, F5, Peach, Panthers)
UCA (Peach?)
Not sure where CT goes..

..I actually think its visually awkward hitting a lib before a heel stretch in tick tocks, particularly when they're power pressed. Something about the physics of it makes most flyers go all wobbly when they're coming down for the press and just makes me visually uncomfortable. A heel stretch has a straight line of balance all the way down which makes it easier to hold straight, even if I suppose it'd be harder to catch.

Back