All-Star U. S. A. S. F. Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, ACEDAD, when you put it like THAT, it makes sense. ;) We are moving in the right direction. I think we're all just used to living in a microwave society where we get everything we need instantly. Waiting is not something we're used to doing anymore! lol Patience is NOT a virtue I have been blessed with. :/

Ok, ACEDAD, when you put it like THAT, it makes sense. ;) We are moving in the right direction. I think we're all just used to living in a microwave society where we get everything we need instantly. Waiting is not something we're used to doing anymore! lol Patience is NOT a virtue I have been blessed with. :/

For me I dont even know if it is an issue of patience. But its like Les said. The longer we wait on the "process" the more things can fester and minds start to wander, and rumors can start. As for me, I think that the voters have expressed their opinions. Focus on the points that were very close and lets get on with it.
I am proud to be part of the All Star movement. I dont expect others to understand, though I wish they would. However I think to an extent it is important to come to conclusions on the important topics in a timely fashion so that once it is established, weather we like it or not we can figure out how exactly to deal with it. I wont whine about it anymore. Thank you Les for hearing us out. I know this isnt easy for you, and I can only but dream how frustrating it is, because I am sure many people stake ALOT on even the simplist rule change, however we are a growing sport. And change will come. We just need to find a way to deal with it and continue to make All Star Cheerleading great.

I would agree with that bobbi. But what ACEDAD said keeps things in perspective. Compared to where our sport was 10 years ago, we have grown leaps and bounds from that. So while I wait patiently for them out release the new rules, I will try and remember that while it seems to be taking WAY too long, we are at least taking steps in the right direction for it to get better and better as time goes on.

Everyone needs to stop acting like the USASF are the only people who have ever pushed a date back. It really isn't that serious. If some drastic rule is announced on March 1st. What are you going to do about it before tryouts that you can't start doing on April 1st? That will still give you a few weeks. And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the USASF needs to ensure everything is Business as Usual while they are also working on the rules. I understand there is a rules committee, but i believe people have other responsibilities also.

Age grids are going to change how your teams are aligned, but you should be worried about the rest of the season for now, not how you are going to form teams next year. It shouldn't take that long to rearrange children. And if the crossover rule passes, you won't have to worry about them. And i doubt anyone will magically pull tons of children into the gym just because of these rules.

And the actual level/safety rules shouldn't make an impact on anyone until practices for 2011-2012 start.

I am wondering how everyone that voted is going to fill when things are changed from the voting? We will see!

Saw this on their Facebook page...

XXXXXXXX when will rules updates be posted?
Yesterday at 4:48pm · LikeUnlike

• USASF/IASF Before the end of the month
    Yesterday at 4:57pm · LikeUnlike

That's been the official answer. they wrote that a few threads up

Back