High School Uca High School Nationals 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh wow, I hope that's a rumor.

Congrats to Sachem North. You really can't sleep on anyone anymore.

And I'm sad about Dunbar... but they didn't win from 1996-2003 so who knows, if history repeats itself, they might be due for another 5-peat.
It was actually Sachem East not North who won. Congrats to them, they were fantastic all season in our local comps.

Well is noone really hitting? That sucks. Anyway I saw a tweet not sure if its true but apparently some coaches left their team stranded because they dropped 4 stunts. :confused:
Did not hear this what team?? I am hear and haven't heard anything like this .. Plenty of angry coaches though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok sooooo here is the first of many rants I'm sure that are to come, although it's not about placement
Let me say that this year was by far the worst I have experienced from UCA.
We had to compete in one of the 3 tents that had set up... Let me add that
1. It was 50 degrees outside and extremely windy.
2. The tents had no heat
3. The bathrooms by the tents that were port a potties were disgusting
4. They were so far behind today for my team we were in the tent for 12 hrs today! It was appalling
I'm just disgusted that Uca is a million dollar company and couldn't provide heat to their athletes !! Shameful and greedy!
$600 per athlete and they had to deal with seeing their breath at 8 am inside !!

Did not hear this what team?? I am hear and haven't heard anything like this .. Plenty of angry coaches though

Sent from my iPhone using

Cheer gossip is funny.

Someone probably overheard a coach who was upset and it becomes:

"Omg I just overheard the coach from Cornfield High School buying tickets back to Nebraska. He's leaving his whole team stranded in Orlando with no luggage and only enough money for Dole Whips!"

Cheer gossip is funny.

Someone probably overheard a coach who was upset and it becomes:

"Omg I just overheard the coach from Cornfield High School buying tickets back to Nebraska. He's leaving his whole team stranded in Orlando with no luggage and only enough money for Dole Whips!"
I did see a well known small varsity group of coaches not very happy and letting it fly In The hallway of the field house when They did not get 1st this year ....

Not sure if this is at all true. I just followed the #ucanationals hashtag on Twitter.

Live oak was amazing! Medium division 1 was insane!! I've never seen anything like it. So much talent! Although was a little upset with some of the scoring and things going on behind scenes.

Back