All-Star Unusual Songs In Cheer Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The pyramid :)

I'm confused by this. It's a rather good routine, but with only 2 guys, and less than 36 (from what I can count), why not medium coed or medium all girl? Unless the person has titled the video wrong, them being in large coed makes no sense to me.

I'm confused by this. It's a rather good routine, but with only 2 guys, and less than 36 (from what I can count), why not medium coed or medium all girl? Unless the person has titled the video wrong, them being in large coed makes no sense to me.
The video is titled correctly, and to be honest I really don't know either.... :/ Maybe fiercequeenshaudz can help you out?

Have you ever had a song that would just make you cry if someone put it in their cheer music, but it isn't really a "typical-cheer-musicy-song"(IM A PRIMADONNA....)???
I'm thinking like what Ga louie's did in tumbling -11, and Ace Warriors dance -11.
What do you think about it? Love/hate?

One of mine would be Gogo Dolls - Iris. Somehow i just know it would be epic, done the right way.

Oh dear lord...don't give Courtney any ideas :p

I've heard a few teams who've used My Chemical Romance (my favorite band) and it's worked out alright. I never thought ANYONE would EVER use a single song from them in their music, their song's just don't have that uhh.... cheer music quality, you could say. CEA Co-Ed Elite used this song in their 2009 mix for tumbling, it sounded alright.

Btw, that's my favorite video ever from anyone..... just sayin'.
Other team's who've used them were Cali Open Co-Ed 2007 (Welcome to the Black Parade), Fire and Ice Lg Limited 2011 (Helena), and ICE Inspire 2011 (Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back).

On another note, I think CA Wildcats c. 2008-2010 uses "non-typical" cheer music the best. Cali Co-Ed 2010 (NCA) used "Taste of Ink" by The Used very well, too.

Wow someone used Welcome to the Black Parade? Such a sad song in actuality...one of my favorites from MCM

Hard rock music...like Rage Against the Machine, Korn, System of a Down, Muse, 30 seconds to Mars, Lincoln Park, etc..didn't Brandon use rock in their music last year? I swear I remember really liking their music bc it was different.

I want someone to dance to Countdown by Beyonce this year. Like F5. Or see a Taylor Swift song in a routine.
My team is doing our pyramid to The Story of Us this year. We haven't competed or gotten our music though, I'll try to post it when we do though :)

I would LOVE to hear "Long Live" by TSwift used as a pyramid. It could be really pretty.

I've got a certain team in mind though...coughcough SE coughcough.
I'd be happy if anyone used it! But let's be real here...

Back