High School What Are Your School Colors?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Satans? LMAO! Can you imagine? It would be weirder if your area is predominantly Christian.

It is. Which is why I never understood why it was ever an option for them to be the satans....but it was before my time anyway. 60s/70s

There's another high school in the district. that was my high schools rival and their mascot is (and always has been) Blue Devils. Their cheerleaders would always say "the devil made me do it" which didn't make much sense but wasn't my problem.

I've never bothered to research why they changed one mascot and not the other. My guess is the old money in the area won't allow it

Our highschool is navy blue, gold, and white. Our mascot is a eagle.
in middle school i dont think we had any specific colors? maybe it was blue and gold. We were the hawks, though. (the other middle school in our district was the falcons. we like birds)

Get this. I think i was in 3rd or 4th grade of elementary school (called Pioneer Elementary) and our school never had a mascot or colors, so we voted.
I dont know why, but our votes turned us into the Pioneer Trailblazers... our colors were khaki and forest green. We had some PTA mom dress up as the mascot. It looked like a racoon with a map....

It is. Which is why I never understood why it was ever an option for them to be the satans....but it was before my time anyway. 60s/70s

There's another high school in the district. that was my high schools rival and their mascot is (and always has been) Blue Devils. Their cheerleaders would always say "the devil made me do it" which didn't make much sense but wasn't my problem.

I've never bothered to research why they changed one mascot and not the other. My guess is the old money in the area won't allow it
They could have been the Angels, the Crusaders, the Saints... I guess the 'Satans' was too explicit.

That makes me think of the city.
Lol we don't get Phoenix on our uniforms anymore cuz I guess one time a long time ago they had that and wore them to NCAA and people thought they were from the city of Phoenix

Everyone saying that orange and blue are terrible colors, shush!! Those are my beloved Syracuse colors :p

My school colors/mascots were always awkward up until college.

The colors for the entire district are blue and green but I don't think they even care what type of blue or green. Elementary through highschool they used kelly green, forest green, royal blue, and navy blue and weird combinations of all with white and/or black mixed in.

My middle school mascot was the Lynx.

I don't know what my junior high's mascot is... No one even liked that place.

Highschool was a trip. Officially were were the unicorns. Yep. Unicorns. Unofficially we were the Northstars. So weird. And such a weird story behind it.

College was refreshing because I finally had normal colors and a normal mascot! Red, black, and white and we were the Red Dragons :)

Colors: red and black. No white.

L-E-T-S-G-O
Let's go Satans!
Steal those souls!
Random fact of the day: my school's football coach's most famous quote is "take their souls." It's even his Twitter handle. There was a pep rally for playoffs last year and the teachers did a spoof of "What Does the Fox Say?" and one of the lines was "What does Coach say?" "Take take take take take their souls" 100% serious right now

They could have been the Angels, the Crusaders, the Saints... I guess the 'Satans' was too explicit.

I don't think religious references should be apart of mascots in any capacity...but that's just me.

There are plenty of mascots that aren't my cup of tea but I'd never spend my time petitioning for change

Back