All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

giphy.gif
I love ya'll!!!

are you "just now" creating social media because you have to scour the internet to search for pictures of LE girls to steal first? i don't mean to be a b!tch.. but really. you were caught in the lie. either fess up and move on or walk away. don't continue to fabricate more details. :rolleyes:

I personally know 25 of the kids on Lady Elite in 2013. Hope she chooses the pictures of the 7 kids I don't know. LOL

(Because in 2012 the team I was team mom for was the feeder team for LE. If this girl cheered for us for many years why was she not on my Restricted 5 team? In text's I gave her my real name. She's between the ages of my middle and little. If she spent year's in Kernersville and was on a Worlds Team Track she would have done Jr Coed 4/JE and Restricted 5 with both my kids. At the very least my last name should have started a hmmmm why does that sound familiar thought for her. )

O.M.G. The whole time I've been on the boards I've been reading @mstealtoyou 's name as m steal and not ms teal... My life has changed.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Originally she was tealblackwhite on the ProX boards. I started calling her Ms Teal and she later adopted it. Love her!

The Fierce Board: aka Cheernado!

Back