All-Star What Is The Best Cheer Advice Someone Has Given You?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of my favorite advice is actually from a Jimmy Buffet quote "Breath in. Breath out. Move on." Helps so so so much

first time i was trying a new skill and was super nervous and hesitant, my coach just looked at me and said "balls to the wall." i almost dropped to the ground laughing.. still cant believe she said that..
Yes! Balls to the wall is probably one of the best advice my old coach gave me hahah. And "no crying on the blue mat" but that wasn't directed towards me. I just think it's great advice!

As a parent I tell the new parents 'don't be that person'. Don't be that crazy mom that make the coaches cringe. Don't coach from the sides, don't drill your kid on what to do at practice or what to tell the coach. You will win so many more points with the coaches if you just lay low and smile and wave as you drop off.
Look around the gym, they coaches don't gravitate towards the crazies, they are talking with the parents who aren't the ones spouting off after practice and making unnecessary noise.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

My CP's first coach always told them (bases):
Keep your eyes on your flyer until she's in your arms
(or something to that effect)
To this day, CP doesn't take her eyes off her flyer until the stunt is over.

I have caught on to them!! hahahaha
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1370130782.394276.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone An Apple a Day Keeps the Android Away

Back