OT What's Your Pottermore Screename?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 2, 2010
Anyone want to share their Pottermore screennames and add friends?

Mine is ChaserDawn195 and I'm a Hufflepuff. I'm absolutely happy with Hufflepuff, two of my cheer girls are hufflepuff too :) Apparently we're quietly strong and fiercely protective... I'm summarising, obviously. Is everyone happy with their wand and school house?

QueenFelicis160
i'm a hufflepuff too! originally i wanted anything else, but after reading the description i'm very happpy!
and we live near the kitchenss... :rolleyes:

NettleSky33, but I just got in the other day and haven't had a chance to do much...ok, I'm still on Privet Drive. :/

QueenFelicis160
i'm a hufflepuff too! originally i wanted anything else, but after reading the description i'm very happpy!
and we live near the kitchenss... :rolleyes:
Yey for Hufflepuff!! Although we're behind on house points so we have a lot of work to do!

I finally got my email....I found the quill on Day 2 and got my email on the last stinking day. I tried to log in....server overload.

I'm ChaserHolly191 (if I ever get in).

I finally got my email....I found the quill on Day 2 and got my email on the last stinking day. I tried to log in....server overload.

I'm ChaserHolly191 (if I ever get in).
it's okay, i got in 3rd day and just got in too.

Finally got to the sign in page....couldn't remember my password.....reset the password....server overloaded again.

I've found that the best hours are morning hours - I'm guessing because the kids are in school - and I didn't have a single "overload issue until about 3pm ET today. Same yesterday. And I was just about to purchase my cat in Diagon Alley. :(

Any tips those of you that have made it to Hogwarts can offer? I had a heck of a time figuring out how to get my shopping list, and I'm wondering what I missed in the previous chapter pages, now...

On the left side of the page it shows all of the major items you can get on each page not including galleons, misc. items for potion brewing and chocolate frog cards so don't worry too much and you can always go back to the page after completion to double check! :) Definately have patience once you get to the potion making and spell casting.....it took me awhile to figure out how to do them correctly and with potion brewing some of them make you wait to let the potion "brew" for over an hour (not the first practice one though)...... Don't feel obligated to rush either because only the first book is open for play currently since its still technically in the testing phase, so take your time and enjoy! Have you gotten your wand yet or been sorted? Those were some of my favorite parts in addition to potion brewing.

Back