OT What's Your Pottermore Screename?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@MomentumToni , since we can't send messages to each other on there, I just saw your comment about potions not saving, and the same thing happened to me yesterday. No fix, though, but you're not alone, at least!
Gahhhhh, it's a little annoying isn't it? I tried re-doing the practice potion again and then starting a real potion and it seemed to work and it saved but then it glitches again when i went back to do the second half. Glad I'm not alone though :)

sorry, i accidentally made two separate posts before. it's SilverFeather66

Nope, I'm the big dork that didn't read...Sorry :)

I'm just changing everyone's nickname to their board name, cuz really, if ChaserHolly191 challenges me to a duel (if she ever can) I might not accept. But if @MissBee challenges me, it's on... :starwars:

I'm just changing everyone's nickname to their board name, cuz really, if ChaserHolly191 challenges me to a duel (if she ever can) I might not accept. But if @MissBee challenges me, it's on... :starwars:
haha i am doing the same thing!

haha i am doing the same thing!

It's so sad that everything makes so much more sense to me when I see people's board name. I get really messed up on facebook when people comment on a fierce board-related post, and I'm thinking "omg, who ARE you??" Then I find out it's someone I've been hanging out w/ for 6 months...

Ha ha ha!! I changed to "real" nicknames too! I haven't gotten into the duels yet....I love the Star Wars smilies!!!

Back