All-Star Why Didn't Anyone Do Level 6 Tumbling At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Just out of curiosity, y didn't anyone do level 6 tumbling at worlds? i know they aren't worth much and may be too much but it still adds impressiveness... surprised whitney dint do any dub dubs or full dubs or standing dubs... JW

I wouldn't say no one did... The 2nd place team did one to doubles, and some of the less-known teams competed some of those skills. My guess, in terms of people like Whitney, is they're not training in the same way they were when they were level 5 and there was a reason to push these skills. Huge tumbling isn't as necessary in level 6 as it is in level 5.

A lot of level 5 athletes who can do those might not be able to hang in the level 6 stunting which is worth significantly more.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

True but most cases are when it comes to level 6 is that if you a tumbler you mostly tumble & spot, don't really have to stunt. A couple of my friends are on our level 6 team and all those guys do is tumble.

Maybe we'll see some from GymTyme this year! (if the rules don't change and they get a bid of course hehe)

Back