All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

nothingimpossible Pre is one of my favorite athletes! So glad you mentioned him. I've had a poster of his with that quote on it (to give anything...) forever and when I brought it to college people had no idea who he was. I can only imagine the impact he would've had if he was never in that accident.

nothingimpossible Pre is one of my favorite athletes! So glad you mentioned him. I've had a poster of his with that quote on it (to give anything...) forever and when I brought it to college people had no idea who he was. I can only imagine the impact he would've had if he was never in that accident.

I'm so glad I saw it when I was younger, it's be the one quote that's stuck with me for so many years! I think so many people are blessed these days and don't realize it, and not just physically, either.

I saw this one like this on tumblr ( and I can't find again so please tell me if there are any mistakes on this one. I want to write it on my wall so it should be write correct) :)

When you say I can't, change it to I can and soon you will say I did

Love this thread.

Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.

"Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to.

"People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
Lewis Cass

If you fail to prepare, you're prepared to fail.
Mark Spitz

A cheerleader isn't the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. She is a girl who loves to cheer and does it with her whole mind, heart, and soul. Not sure who the first person to say this but my 7 year old cp heard this and she took it to heart

"Be the person your kids think you are" again not sure where it came from but my grandpa used to say it all the time

I could have missed the pain but I would have had to miss the dance-Garth Brooks The Dance

Everything great takes time. Everything awesome takes fighting for.

You can look back at where you've come from and be satisfied with the progress, you can dream of the future and wish you had it all, or you can stay in the present, work your booty off and get what you deserve.

Keep trying, stay positive and never give up. One day when you least expect it, you're going to hit... and that feeling will make it all worthwhile.

Back