All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Life is like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and the black keys represent sadness. As you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also make music."

"Live life for nothing but what it is."

"It gets better."

"Life is tough, that's a given. When you stand up, you're gonna be shoved back down. When you're down, you're gonna be stepped on. It's no secret, you'll fall down, you'll stumble, you'll land square on your face. But every time that happens you get back on your feet. You get up just as fast as you can, no matter how many time you need to do it. Remember this, Success is getting up one more time than you've been knocked down."

That last quote made my day a million times better. Bless you!

When you're up, your friends know who you are. When you're down, you know who your friends are.

Don't want it. NEED it.

Bad times show us who we really are. Good times allow us to show others.

That last quote made my day a million times better. Bless you!

I'm glad! :) It is one of those quotes that I fell in love with when I first heard it, and whenever I get frustrated, I think about it. It lets me know that I will get through whatever is bothering me.

"Life is tough, that's a given. When you stand up, you're gonna be shoved back down. When you're down, you're gonna be stepped on. It's no secret, you'll fall down, you'll stumble, you'll land square on your face. But every time that happens you get back on your feet. You get up just as fast as you can, no matter how many time you need to do it. Remember this, Success is getting up one more time than you've been knocked down."

let me finish this one :)

If experience has taught me anything it’s that nothing is free and living ain’t easy. Life is hard, real hard incredibly hard. You fail more often than you win. Nobody is handing you anything. It’s up to you to puff up your chest, stretch your neck, and overcome all the difficult, the nasty, the mean, the unfair. You want more than you have now? Prove it. You want to be the very best there is? Get out there and earn it. Once you decide that, you will know where it is you want to be and you won’t stop pushing forward until you get there. That’s how winners are made. At the end of the day, success is what we all want, we all want to win. And the race will be won. There’s no question about that. So c’mom. Get out on top. Run faster, dream bigger, live better than you ever have before. This is in you. You can do this. Do it for yourself. Prove it to yourself.
~Gary Raser

Success has been and continues to be defined as getting up one more time than you've been knocked down.

let me finish this one :)

If experience has taught me anything it’s that nothing is free and living ain’t easy. Life is hard, real hard incredibly hard. You fail more often than you win. Nobody is handing you anything. It’s up to you to puff up your chest, stretch your neck, and overcome all the difficult, the nasty, the mean, the unfair. You want more than you have now? Prove it. You want to be the very best there is? Get out there and earn it. Once you decide that, you will know where it is you want to be and you won’t stop pushing forward until you get there. That’s how winners are made. At the end of the day, success is what we all want, we all want to win. And the race will be won. There’s no question about that. So c’mom. Get out on top. Run faster, dream bigger, live better than you ever have before. This is in you. You can do this. Do it for yourself. Prove it to yourself.
~Gary Raser

Ha thanks! I would have finished it, but I didn't feel like typing all of it out while I was on my phone.

I have to add a few more

Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten

When life throws you lemons, throw them back at life

You either get us or you don't

They keep telling us we will fail they keep telling us we will always be last they keep saying we are no good but "they" don't know anything look at what we did today we have never taken 1st place we are winners like we always have been now the whole world knows what we already know-heard this said by an athlete from our gym to her fellow teammates I love it :)

Easily the GREATEST motivational speech of all time!
Herb Brooks, Head Coach of the 1980 Olympic Hockey team to his players before playing the Soviet Union:
Great moments... are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here, tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game. If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight. Tonight, we skate with them. Tonight, we stay with them. And we shut them down because we can! Tonight, WE are the greatest hockey team in the world. You were born to be hockey players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the Soviets have. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it.

Back