All-Star Worlds 2014 Meme Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_n3irt06pei1qiji6mo1_500.jpg
Still can't watch or look at pics of elite from 2011 without sobbing!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I can't be the only one thinking the "_______ DEDUCTION" memes/comments got a little old after the start of the 2013 season when all those ridiculous rules came into place. We've had now a full season to accept the way that Worlds is wanting to be run. Get over it and follow the rules. Hit your s**t and you'll be fine, just like every other competition.

i've been known to have an occasional anti-teal moment, but y'all are crazy if you're offended by a team chant created in the 90's that says the word cheat...
I wonder if something happened back then that they decided they thought they got cheated or something or if they just went with that word because it rhymed? Either way doesn't bother me, I love the tradition!!

I wonder if something happened back then that they decided they thought they got cheated or something or if they just went with that word because it rhymed? Either way doesn't bother me, I love the tradition!!
Mentioned earlier I knew that chant from playing little kid softball in the early 90s. I'm sure there are lots of people that used to say it. Obviously they customized it with the senior elite part and what they do in the circle choreography wise, but other than that it was probably just a fun chant a couple of the kids knew and wanted to do. The chant always had cheat and is a fun thing to say doesn't have hidden meaning in it!

Mentioned earlier I knew that chant from playing little kid softball in the early 90s. I'm sure there are lots of people that used to say it. Obviously they customized it with the senior elite part and what they do in the circle choreography wise, but other than that it was probably just a fun chant a couple of the kids knew and wanted to do. The chant always had cheat and is a fun thing to say doesn't have hidden meaning in it!

Oh oops, totally missed that post where you said you knew it from softball! My bad.

I can't be the only one thinking the "_______ DEDUCTION" memes/comments got a little old after the start of the 2013 season when all those ridiculous rules came into place. We've had now a full season to accept the way that Worlds is wanting to be run. Get over it and follow the rules. Hit your s**t and you'll be fine, just like every other competition.

I thought this too, people kept freaking out but if they hit their routine like they are supposed to then surely deduction points are irrelevant?
And the deduction points are the same for every single team so its not going to be any harder to win or easier to loose compared to previous years.

I have heard it before too. Our girls need the first part at football games and I knew there was more and could not for the life of me remember it.

I had a lightbulb moment when I read it.

lol I started those deduction tweets in March of 2012!

Back