All-Star Worlds 2014 Meme Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No butt smacking??? I think Usasf has sunk to an all new low. We got over age kids on teams and nothing happens. Sandbaggers? Nada. Kids competing for 2 different programs in the same day? Jamfest says ok!!!

But , nobody better butt slap each other or DEDUCTION.

Did it ever occur to Varsity that these kids can't talk/breathe 45 seconds into these routines? How does it hurt the Allstar image for them to pat their flyer on the butt to say "you've got this" ?

Maybe before we worry about harmless butt smacks we could control the drinking, partying and sex that runs rampant at the Allstar resort. There, I said it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

stewart.gif

Still don't understand the big deal. But watch this video. It's here.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That was awesome! The proposal brought me to tears.The funny thing about this sport, I think most coaches do things just to make their team happy and confident.If it sticks, then its tradition. If there not hurting anyone, whether it be a video, chant or a t-shirt The parents should just be happy for the kids. At the end of the day, thats all that matters:D It will all be over, before you know it. Keep the memories :cheering:

All credit goes to @katelyn_wiley for this incredible gif! (Katelyn, if you want it gone, say the word girl, btw loved your hair style in your new uni pic) Anyway, ever since this thread started, I couldn't get this moment out of my head. Rules really are meant to protect us guys! Celebrating after hitting a perfect routine can be dangerous!
tumblr_mi662iedwS1r8o38vo1_250.gif

Back