All-Star Worlds 2014 Need To Knows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are u talking about large all girl! My cp is in that division so you mean I need to get there at 6am

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They do have a priority section. It meets outside at the side of the field house (down a set of stairs towards the fields). If you don't want to see the other teams you won't have to get there as early.

Don't leave home without a sweatshirt...the milkhouse is COLD
But they conveniently sell sweatshirts and a few other Worlds items in the Milkhouse. I sent my CP with my credit card last year to go buy us both something so we could stop freezing. $$$$$$

Is it too late to order a spectator package? Not staying on Disney property, just want to order park hopper and admission to Worlds.

Is it too late to order a spectator package? Not staying on Disney property, just want to order park hopper and admission to Worlds.
No, you can order it on line. You need a customer number though. email [email protected] if you don't have one. They were very responsive when I purchased mine earlier this week.

According to my invoice from USASF, Wednesday at 9:00am. At Caribbean Beach they will be at room 5432 Aruba building on Wed and then moving to Aruba Tent on Thursday. At Allstars Celebrity Hall on Wed - Friday, then Room 5111 @ Sports.

Hi! Do we know for sure they are going to be set up at Carribean Beach starting on Wednesday??! I was going to drive down there at lunch and try and get some things...but i'd love to know for sure that's it's going to be there!!!

Back