All-Star Worlds 2014 Need To Knows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi! Do we know for sure they are going to be set up at Carribean Beach starting on Wednesday??! I was going to drive down there at lunch and try and get some things...but i'd love to know for sure that's it's going to be there!!!
According to my invoice, athletes can get their credentials/rooms keys etc. I am not positive that they are selling merchandise there. I do know they definitely will be selling merchandise at the All Stars though. That is where I will be shopping on Friday when we arrive.

Here's a question, ON SUNDAY If I want to watch Large All Girl in the morning and then spend the rest of the day at Epcot and then COME BACK for large coed at 6:00 (according to the schedule) .. If I have a USASF park hopper pass.. can I leave the WWOS as a I please ? or once I get in in the morning are we essentially "stuck" in there ???

Here's a question, ON SUNDAY If I want to watch Large All Girl in the morning and then spend the rest of the day at Epcot and then COME BACK for large coed at 6:00 (according to the schedule) .. If I have a USASF park hopper pass.. can I leave the WWOS as a I please ? or once I get in in the morning are we essentially "stuck" in there ???
You can come and go as you please, HOWEVER, there are no guarantees you'll have a seat

Same as a hopper pass, u use your finger scan to go in and out all day.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone know how much a spectator pass would be for the weekend? With a park hopper I could only go Sunday and Monday, if at all I'm just debating a last minute trip!

Does anyone know how much a spectator pass would be for the weekend? With a park hopper I could only go Sunday and Monday, if at all I'm just debating a last minute trip!

It would be $40 for Sunday and then $30 for each session on Monday. So if you go to all sessions it would be $160 total for both days.

Didn't really know where else to post this. Thought some people on here going down to Worlds might be interested in this! I'm crossing my fingers that the people I'm with wanna go watch :p
1016913_10203740107923690_5052112816618963855_n.jpg

FYI: Just drove out to All Star Sports on my lunch break and the Merchandise tent is set up inthe back of the parking lot...shirts were flying off the racks like hotcakes. Lots of cute things. I also spoke to someone at Carribean Beach Resort and they said they won't have merchandise set up until Friday :)

FYI: Just drove out to All Star Sports on my lunch break and the Merchandise tent is set up inthe back of the parking lot...shirts were flying off the racks like hotcakes. Lots of cute things. I also spoke to someone at Carribean Beach Resort and they said they won't have merchandise set up until Friday :)
Wait, why is everything being sold today?

Back