All-Star Worlds As A Spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emma'sCheerMom

Cheer Parent
Aug 5, 2015
im taking my CP to worlds as a spectator so she can experience "the other side" before she's age eligible to be on sr5. I'm going to buy the park hoppers through USASF bc they are cheaper and include admission.....but I booked my room directly through Disney so I need to use MDE for magic bands and such....are these tickets able to be linked to MDE?

From what I experienced last you no they will not be linked. You'll have your band for access to your room and charges if you set it up that way. And the cards from USASF for access to disney parks and ESPN.

Don't know about worlds, but we were able to link our UCA and summit tickets to our magic bands using the My Disney Experience app. We just had to show our ticket to get into the J Center and Field House.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok for ours last year, when we did the same thing, we could link the park tickets and ESPN entrance from usasf to our magic bands but we still needed the cards to get into the competition venues (Jostens/HP).

Hug them tight and never let them go!

I know it's been said all ready, but always, always, ALWAYS keep your original ticket/card on you AND take a picture of the back of it AND email that picture to yourself, just in case you lose that ticket. It may sound crazy, but I speak from someone else's unfortunate experience.

She left her purse back at the hotel. In that purse was her ticket and her cell phone with the picture of the back of that ticket. She was so freaked out because without the picture of the back of that ticket she couldn't get it replaced. Had she emailed herself that picture, she could have used anyone's phone to access her email and show the picture to the ticket people so they could replace it. It all worked out in the end, but something that could have been fixed in 10 minutes took over an hour and she almost missed seeing her CP perform at The Summit.

In retrospect she could have just purchased an entry ticket to WWOS, but the thought didn't cross her mind in the moment and she would have had to borrow money for that.

Sorry for the slight derail...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are going too!! Originally as spectators but now to cheer on CP's BFF!!! So exciting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are also going as spectators... I bought room and park hopper through Disney... Was that not the way to go?

We are also going as spectators... I bought room and park hopper through Disney... Was that not the way to go?
Park hopper through USASF so it includes admission to WWoS. Room I would do on your own (not through USASF) as you can find better deals (and nicer places to stay).

Is there a fee for World's tickets other than the regular admission to WWOS? I have never been and I feel like I read last year that people were in line waiting for tickets???

Is there a fee for World's tickets other than the regular admission to WWOS? I have never been and I feel like I read last year that people were in line waiting for tickets???
Depends which tickets you get. If you get the hoppers through usasf then no... If you don't you will have to buy session tickets (in addition to wwos admission)

I'm thinking of maybe making the trip over there for day 2, (prelims/semis). It's right before finals and me leaving for Europe for a month and a half but I would love to meet up with people if I do go!

Is the USASF park hopper always 5 days? Do they not have for 3 or 4 days? It was a long line for buying one-day tickets last year, right? I have a few friends who don't want to be there all 3/4 days, they only want to watch finals Sunday/Monday. Not sure what's best - getting a park hopper or one-day tickets?

Back