All-Star Worlds As A Spectator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is the USASF park hopper always 5 days? Do they not have for 3 or 4 days? It was a long line for buying one-day tickets last year, right? I have a few friends who don't want to be there all 3/4 days, they only want to watch finals Sunday/Monday. Not sure what's best - getting a park hopper or one-day tickets?
they have 3 and 4 day options for both spectators and participants. I have always bought a 3 day.

Is the USASF park hopper always 5 days? Do they not have for 3 or 4 days? It was a long line for buying one-day tickets last year, right? I have a few friends who don't want to be there all 3/4 days, they only want to watch finals Sunday/Monday. Not sure what's best - getting a park hopper or one-day tickets?
Finals alone for Sunday/Monday will end up costing about $170 per person because finals are charged per session. To get into the finals on Sunday night at Champion's Stadium, you will need to buy the $50 Sunday ticket. Based off of that, I would highly suggest you purchase the 3 day park ticket and save time by not having to wait in the lines to purchase the daily tickets/finals tickets.

I've read that already, but thanks anyway! :) What I'm asking for if they have park hoppers for 3 day admission to WWOS. All I'm seeing is difference between how many days of admission you get for WDW parks, WWOS admission is all 5 days.
Sorry I misunderstood. Im pretty sure there is no 3 day WWOS admission option.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

im taking my CP to worlds as a spectator so she can experience "the other side" before she's age eligible to be on sr5. I'm going to buy the park hoppers through USASF bc they are cheaper and include admission.....but I booked my room directly through Disney so I need to use MDE for magic bands and such....are these tickets able to be linked to MDE?
Yes. I had to call the number and they ended up doing it, but it is possible to connect it all to your band.

I have a question, I'm considering going to worlds (as a spectator) but not sure which approach to take (costly wise). Is it better to book everything through Disney or USASF?

I have a question, I'm considering going to worlds (as a spectator) but not sure which approach to take (costly wise). Is it better to book everything through Disney or USASF?
Worlds admission tickets/hopper pass is thru USASF. Regular Disney hoppers pass will not get you in to WWOS.

You can once you receive your ticket. You have to register your ticket number by adding it to your My Disney App. Then you can book your fast passes.

Is there a way to get the. Prior to arrival? I see all pickup is at Coronado springs this year

Is there a way to get the. Prior to arrival? I see all pickup is at Coronado springs this year
unfortunately no, and ticket pick up used to also be at All Star sports. I have no idea why that isn't an option anymore since that is where the majority of teams stay and/or meet for practice.

unfortunately no, and ticket pick up used to also be at All Star sports. I have no idea why that isn't an option anymore since that is where the majority of teams stay and/or meet for practice.

That is where Dance World's is being held so maybe that is playing into it's location this year?

Back