All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just realized I have two Spanish projects due that I didn't do... Oh it's Worlds weekend, can't you tell?

:( Viqueens

Oh Viqueens :( not their best. And I think that was a butt smack at the beginning :O

Is anyone else shocked that they are having the vip section exit...like as in outside? What if you could not get back in?
and then they are going to empty the building???? What if I had been up since dawn and got the best seat?> They would have to pry my booty out of that seat with a crow bar because I AM NOT MOVING.

I would have to tell my kid sorry sweetie I love you but I will be watching you from my seat and not from priority viewing bc I sat in line all morning to get this seat and I'm not moving! Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

SSX is my toast with Nutella. LL is my toast with butter and strawberry jelly. At this point I'd prefer the Nutella but I can't deny that the jelly looked good as well.

I also wish this lady would get up out my face asking for books about Batman for her toddler. Sorry No. Doesn't exist...come back tomorrow and I'll look
I wish those folks would understand priorities!!

Back