All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know what the world record is for watching cheercompetitions. Im getting close to 50hours since thursday evening. I think i deserve a trophy or a medal.

I am definitely purchasing myself one of the world champion t-shirts when this thing is over! I was all about it this year...and do I dare say that I deserve it?

aww rage pyramid fall at the end
And I miss seeing them in maroon / navy. I know it's not that different from the red & black but now they just look like everyone else

With an exception of the Reign pictures and F5 not going to the champions arena (did we figure if there was an actual reason?), which has been taken care of, I think you'll find that all of the "bad sportsmanship" is coming from parents, crazy fans or alumni.
All of the athletes have been a) very supportive of each other and b) very humble about their win/loss - regardless of their true feelings.

All the teams in place 2-10 at med all girl awards went crazy for Lady Jags when they were announced in 1sr.

This is a twitter perspective of what I have seen on my timeline.

F5 went to go support another team at their gym!

I would encourage people NOT to be critical of the behavior of teams who get 2nd, 3rd, etc. It is easy to sit on a computer (or in the stands) and call out someone, but that can be an incredibly difficult moment for those athletes, coaches, and families.

We try to teach them to behave "properly", but sometimes people do stupid things in the moment. Let's try to cut them some slack - please?

As Abby Lee Miller would say....Second is the first to loose
I think it's funny when I see cheerleaders posing with Abby Lee. She was on Double Divas & when a mom asked what she should sign her daughter up for Abby said gymnastics, jazz and anything to channel her energy into. The mom suggested cheerleading, and Abby Lee said "No! We are not shaking our ta ta's so some boy can go to college for free"

Back