All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Missed the fall. They looked so solid...
Ps, imma be stalking the boards now to stay awake #europeanstakeonworlds

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is there an exact reason it takes 5 minutes between teams?

Is it because there are so many IC5 teams going back to back...and they only have one panel of judges.

They could have planned this out better.

I guess it's because of the judges. There is only one division and I guess all teams are judged by the same panel of judges, so that it's fair. And they need time after the routine to write everything down and stuff before the next routine. There has always been such a long break when there was only one division.

Okay so the baseball field is sold out, and the reason for moving large senior and large senior coed to the
field was for more people to be able to watch. So my question is, if it does rain, and the competition is moved inside, can the milkhouse then fit all those people since the field (the bigger venue) was sold out? And if the milkhouse can't hold everyone, then how do they decide who gets in and who doesn't?

Maybe Senior Elite wants people to sing to get more crowd participation to sway the judges? Scores are based on performance not crowd participation!
Or, in what will probably be a dead arena (especially compared to the Milkhouse) they want to be able to hear the crowd.

Maybe Senior Elite wants people to sing to get more crowd participation to sway the judges? Scores are based on performance not crowd participation!

Now if this was the cheer section in a high school routine that would be exactly what is necessary since you are judged on crowd participation. I kinda feel like they have a trick down their sleeve with this but I am lost to what it could be...or I am just reading too far into it and they just want support.

does base on the ground also get a giant 4.5 point deduction, or is that just flyer on the ground?
It depends....if the flyer and/or multiple bases are on the ground it's the big one. If it's just a knee ect, they should only get the 1.5

Back