All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stop whining about competing late. The whole division competed late, not just one team, so it's not an excuse. 2nd. Orange was way better than everyone else last night, and their execution was spot on except for a small blip at the end of the pyramid by one group (which was minor compared to the other teams). Everyone saying Orange doesn't deserve it has no idea what they're talking about, needs to peek at a score sheet, and crawl back into the hole they came from.
Also, Senior Elite fans....enough with the crazy. You fuel the fire by acting like an idiot in defense of them. I don't think many people dislike Sr Elite, but if they do, I'd bet money that it's probably because of their fans acting a fool. Reel it in.
**Disclaimer: I realize not all Teal Army members are crazy. So, I think we need to start clarifying as "Teal Army" and assign a new name to the crazies.

Stop whining about competing late. The whole division competed late, not just one team, so it's not an excuse. 2nd. Orange was way better than everyone else last night, and their execution was spot on except for a small blip at the end of the pyramid by one group (which was minor compared to the other teams). Everyone saying Orange doesn't deserve it has no idea what they're talking about, needs to peek at a score sheet, and crawl back into the hole they came from.
Also, Senior Elite fans....enough with the crazy. You fuel the fire by acting like an idiot in defense of them. I don't think many people dislike Sr Elite, but if they do, I'd bet money that it's probably because of their fans acting a fool. Reel it in.
**Disclaimer: I realize not all Teal Army members are crazy. So, I think we need to start clarifying as "Teal Army" and assign a new name to the crazies.

:jawdrop:
Now tell us how you really feel. ;)

What were the deductions last night for WCSS??

Did they get the 5 point deduction for stepping out of bounds?

If someone has the score sheet for LS from last night, I'd like to see it.

BIG Congrats to Orange!!

While you were much more blunt than I planned to be (lol) I agree with you. USASF should be embarrassed and ready to issue some type of apology about how Large Senior went down last night (not holding my breath) BUT every team dealt with the same issues as far as a second warm up and late performances. I do believe that if finals had been at a normal hour and under normal conditions, teams might have had better performances, including Orange. To me they all looked tired, unenthused and not nearly as sharp and clean as they usually are. Skills that I never saw waver once all season were struggling (see: WCSS opening double up to immediate stretch, SE tick tock). But Orange, while not perfect, was the closest to it of the bunch. Also I hope people remember that Orange was in first on day 1, when conditions were normal, competition was in the Milkhouse, and no extenuating circumstances applied. It's not like they were in last after semis and lucked out with a good performance last night.

For the record, I was hoping for a Stars win. But I hate to see people taking credit away from Orange for their gold. They came to Worlds looking better than they have all season and came out on top fair and square.

As for Senior Elite fans, I am one, but the crazy is real. Please calm down people. It really was sad to see them struggle through their last performance, but everybody has seniors, everybody has kids on their teams who have been with their programs for a long time and are disappointed that they didn't get the fairy tale ending. Just because most of SE's seniors are well known doesn't make their disappointment any more heartbreaking than that of the other teams.

I am interested to see if the craziness dies down a little now that the "cheerleb" group is graduating. It is not the fault of those kids in any way, but I feel like most of the overemotional die-hard fangirling surrounds those athletes. We'll see.

Well someone was not mincing words. Stole them right out of my mouth. I'm so tired of this orange hate because of crazy fangirlism and that they didn't "give you life" like that's a section on the scoresheet. Orange conduct business and they get the job done.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Didn't CL run late into the night as well? I didn't go to either but seems like I remember you all saying it ran really late and they didn't get to warm up again at all.

For the record I don't think it's good for any team to compete that late but it does seem that the amount of uproar over the late compete time is in direct correlation to how the team you support performed.

My thoughts on worlds 2014:

Small senior: I'm really heartbroken for SSX but I hope this just adds fuel to their fire next season. Really sad about generals too they were so good all season long and this is the first year I've really followed them. I am so happy lady lightning got gold! I love when teams win worlds for the first time and they are on their second season as lady lightning correct? I think that makes it even more special and I can't tell you how excited I am to see what they come up with. Lady lightning to me is the senior elite of small senior, always innovative and fun to watch!

Medium Senior: I really didn't see lady jags winning, but I'm still happy for them! I would never take a win from anybody. I really thought A team had it after their performance! I really wanted aces to globe :( as for A team, second place is amazing for a first year team and they should be stoked!!! I can't wait to see what this division brings next season. I'm not an F5 fan, that's why I don't have much to commentate on (slightly bitter about 2011 still ;))

Large Senior: Just FYI incase you didn't realize by now I'm a major Senior Elite fan but I'n not here to make excuses for them as to why they had stunt falls and all that, yes it was late, but all the other large senior teams competed late too so I don't think it was that. I'm bummed they didn't at least globe, but how I see it, is that was a 'reality check' to some extent, for them. I'm not saying they should've placed higher, because I think lrg senior scores were spot on. I will always bleed teal and black. I'm really happy for orange, and I really think they earned that first place on the podium. Rays is all about execution and cleanliness which is really refreshing after seeing some of these teams this weekend. I'm not a huge SS fan but I liked their routine this season and I think they did great, and panthers did good too, minus the mistakes!

Overall, I'm okay with the placements this weekend, some I don't agree with, but you can't please everyone. I would do my thoughts on coed teams but ill do that later when I see some videos :)

Back