All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A lot of people are saying the during the World Champ performances that only Bangkok looked happy, fresh, and "alive". I am wondering if that is because midnight our time is like 10 in the afternoon there, so they were used to it.
I've never known "10 in the afternoon" existed. I'm assuming you mean 1:00 in the afternoon. I got your point regardless. Your theory sounds logical to me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So im debating on buying the VOD. Do anyone know if the quality is good or as bad as the live feed? i had it last year with no problem.

there are many more causes for this than only tampons. it's more common as many might think. it's pretty scary. I hope this girl recovers well. once you've been affected with it, there is a higher risk you'll get it again. luckily they discovered the reason pretty quickly. definitly keeping her and her team in my thoughts!
I thought it was tampons too, but I've read that it can be caused by surgical infection. Any other causes?

No crazy rebel athletics unis to bash about this year haha. Personally I'm glad CA didn't use any "worlds only" unis again, such a waste of $$.

The Fierce Board App!

Back