All-Star Worlds: Most Memorable Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I admittedly did not watch much cheer between like 2008-2012 because getting started coaching, and adoption things kicking our butt (we had a failed adoption in 2011.)

However I do remember that Kentucky Elite routine.

Sidenote: What did Kentucky elite merge into/end up becoming? Premier? I forget.

They merged with Pep club for awhile I do believe and then became Premier Kentucky.

ACE Warriors going 3 2 1

South Elite coming out of nowhere and getting 2nd in medium coed in 2012. Along with other underdogs like Macs small coed in 2013 and LA Gold in 2014 both getting 3rd.

Orange winning small, medium, large 3 years in a row

Santwons pass in 08 (I feel like everyone should know what I'm talking about)

Kevin Barons toe double on WC Ody in 09

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I believe the video was taken down a while ago (or Im dumb and cant find it) but All Star Legacy's J5 in 2008. Had a girl hurt her knee 15 seconds into the routine during standing tumbling, a team mate helped her off the floor during partner stunts, and every single stunt still went up from then on. IIRC, a front spot stepped in as the missing base for the rest of the routine. It was quick thinking on someones part and amazing to watch, especially from a junior team. The routine/music is still one of my favs almost 10 years later.

Matgate was pretty memorable too but for all the wrong reasons.

I agree with every single one in this thread so far! Esp. the Tennessee Pumas ones, ugh. Right in the feels. Some of my faves:

Cheer Athletics winning 3 golds at Worlds 2009. 2008-09 was my first year of Allstar cheer and CA was one of the first gyms I was a huge fan of. Panthers 2009 is one of my favorite routine to date.

Senior Elite winning Worlds in 2010. Being able to see their Day 1 performance in person is one of my favorite cheerleading memories.

F5 winning in 2011. I remember watching their routine at their first competition of the 2010-11 season and thinking that 2011 would be their year. Was so happy for them.

GymTyme Black winning in 2012 after missing out of Worlds finals in 2010 (still bitter about this one) and 2011.

I agree with every single one in this thread so far! Esp. the Tennessee Pumas ones, ugh. Right in the feels. Some of my faves:

Cheer Athletics winning 3 golds at Worlds 2009. 2008-09 was my first year of Allstar cheer and CA was one of the first gyms I was a huge fan of. Panthers 2009 is one of my favorite routine to date.

Senior Elite winning Worlds in 2010. Being able to see their Day 1 performance in person is one of my favorite cheerleading memories.

F5 winning in 2011. I remember watching their routine at their first competition of the 2010-11 season and thinking that 2011 would be their year. Was so happy for them.

GymTyme Black winning in 2012 after missing out of Worlds finals in 2010 (still bitter about this one) and 2011.
Wasnt TN Pumas also known as Premier TN. I'm still in love with there 2008 routine:
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wasnt TN Pumas also known as Premier TN. I'm still in love with there 2008 routine:
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yes and no. Pumas were from Premier Tennessee but not the same location as Great White. Pumas were out of Nashville, the gym became ACE for a few seasons and switched back to Premier Athletics Nashville a couple of years ago. They no longer name teams with cat names, and there isn't currently a team at the gym that would be today's equivalent of Pumas. Great Whites still exist and are out of Premier Athletics Knoxville. The gyms are about 3 hours from each other.

Yes and no. Pumas were from Premier Tennessee but not the same location as Great White. Pumas were out of Nashville, the gym became ACE for a few seasons and switched back to Premier Athletics Nashville a couple of years ago. They no longer name teams with cat names, and there isn't currently a team at the gym that would be today's equivalent of Pumas. Great Whites still exist and are out of Premier Athletics Knoxville. The gyms are about 3 hours from each other.
So it was 2 locationed gyms but named Premier before it was called Premier Athletics or was it already named Premier Athletics? Confused as I am really dumb.

Back