Worst Tumbling Accidents You Have Seen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Typically in the US gymnastics and cheer floors are blue, but occasionally a gym will get them in a different color. In other countries GymNova and JanssenFritsen are very popular gymnastics equipment suppliers....GymNova floors are usually a white/tan color with a red border. JanssenFritsen is usually a red floor.
haha no offense but how did u know that

Typically in the US gymnastics and cheer floors are blue, but occasionally a gym will get them in a different color. In other countries GymNova and JanssenFritsen are very popular gymnastics equipment suppliers....GymNova floors are usually a white/tan color with a red border. JanssenFritsen is usually a red floor.

Yeah, we have the red border:) <3

last year at a competition my team was standing near the warm up area waiting for our turn & a girl (i didn't see what pass she was doing or what team she was on) from another team was on the tumbling strips then all of a sudden you saw her just laying there & the medics rushed over to help. as we passed that mat to get to ours you could see that she was laying down on her back but from about her knee down her leg was backwards i know that probably makes no sense but her whole foot & everything was backwards & she was passed out.. i don't know what ended up happening to her but a bunch of teams including mine went to cheer on her team perform since they had to do it with out her it was so sad :(

-a girl at my gym went to throw her double for the first time at competition. She landed it but right as she did that she tore her ACL and went rolling off the stage. She said she heard a pop and everything but I didn't witness
-at my old gym a girl went to throw a standing tuck and faceplanted and had this horrible rug burn scar in a straight line from her forehead, down her nose, and on her chin!

last year at a competition my team was standing near the warm up area waiting for our turn & a girl (i didn't see what pass she was doing or what team she was on) from another team was on the tumbling strips then all of a sudden you saw her just laying there & the medics rushed over to help. as we passed that mat to get to ours you could see that she was laying down on her back but from about her knee down her leg was backwards i know that probably makes no sense but her whole foot & everything was backwards & she was passed out.. i don't know what ended up happening to her but a bunch of teams including mine went to cheer on her team perform since they had to do it with out her it was so sad :(
aaaawwwwww were you freaked out at all when you had to tumble????

o my mgod that had to be sickening.... were you afraidnto tumble after seeing that ??

aaaawwwwww were you freaked out at all when you had to tumble????
oh yeah we all were & we felt so bad for their team/coaches but we kinda just said like feel better as we passed by since we had to go warm up & at our tumbling warm ups our coaches just told us to focus & don't worry because it was a freak accident & we could go watch their team after.

o my mgod that had to be sickening.... were you afraidnto tumble after seeing that ??
very sickening it was just such an unnatural position her leg was in that you couldn't even look.. & at our tumbling warm ups our coaches just told us to focus & don't worry because it was a freak accident & we could go watch/support their team after.

very sickening it was just such an unnatural position her leg was in that you couldn't even look.. & at our tumbling warm ups our coaches just told us to focus & don't worry because it was a freak accident & we could go watch/support their team after.
haha sorry i didnt mean to say that over again

tumbling accidents as far my gym were with 1 girl who thought she was a lot higher than she actually was & stopped in the middle of a layout for whatever reason & landed on her back/neck i don't know how she didn't break it but she got a bad concussion & was out then came back, got a relapse, had to go back out even longer, & now she's been back ever since. then a guy was doing a whip full but over rotated in the full so after he landed he fell back onto his back & hit his head & he had a concussion too.. it took both of them a while to get their tumbling back but they're slowly getting back to where they were

A girl at my old gym was throwing her full, she had thrown it about 5 times before by herself... and she completed it fine but landed with her legs completely locked and one to the side... and broke her femur. It was disgusting and really sad we all saw it in person.
And another was me, I was working in standing fulls and didn't ake it around and ended up handing on my shoulder on the side part of the tumble trac? then rolled off and hit my head on the concrete.

A girl at my old gym was throwing her full, she had thrown it about 5 times before by herself... and she completed it fine but landed with her legs completely locked and one to the side... and broke her femur. It was disgusting and really sad we all saw it in person.
And another was me, I was working in standing fulls and didn't ake it around and ended up handing on my shoulder on the side part of the tumble trac? then rolled off and hit my head on the concrete.
o my god... r u ok haha

Back