Worst Tumbling Accidents You Have Seen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was at live in Hartford my team was in the leader lounge and another team in our division was going, two girls had just finished their pass, then another girl tumbled right into them

It kind of feels weird to even share this, but there was a competition a few years ago and I think a girl got in the way of a tumbling pass and the tumbler basically kicked her in the chest and jer lung collapsed and she ended up dying at the hospital. It was really heartbreaking to hear about.

It kind of feels weird to even share this, but there was a competition a few years ago and I think a girl got in the way of a tumbling pass and the tumbler basically kicked her in the chest and jer lung collapsed and she ended up dying at the hospital. It was really heartbreaking to hear about.
I remember that!

o my god... i would have cried......

Anyone remember Cheersport (I believe it was 2007?) when Brandon's last pass had a bad tumbling accident? I wanna say they had him on a board and I believe he had a neckbrace too? I remember being on his side of the stage when it happened. I always think of that when I think of bad tumbling accidents, so scary.

Also, the video of the Pro Spirit tumbling crash always makes me cringe.

in one of my team's competitions this year a girl was throwing her whip punch layout. after her whip and her knees buckled or something and she landed on her neck! she was okay but the crowd did that collective "oooooooh" gasp right in the middle of the routine!

This was actually my older sis and she did her pass at comp. but it looked like she sorta jumped up and then fell down. She was screaming and pounding the floor. Turns out she fractured her foot. I guess I'll never know how.. it looked like a perfectly good pass?!

Aww. :,( That's so sad. And really scary too.

The worst I've seen was at a gym in AZ, we were there watching my oldest daughter's friends practice with a Jr 5 team before they went to Worlds. They were going full out and their last pass was getting tired but wanted to go one more time. She set up for her pass but as she started her full, bailed out and came down on her arm. At first she jumped up but then went back down screaming. Everyone ran over and her arm had a compound fracture below the elbow (it looked like she had 2 elbows). She ended up having to get surgery with pins and rods. Poor kid still came to practice and tried to mark but her meds made her woozy. I think 3 weeks later she was doing standing tucks with her cast!

Anyone remember Cheersport (I believe it was 2007?) when Brandon's last pass had a bad tumbling accident? I wanna say they had him on a board and I believe he had a neckbrace too? I remember being on his side of the stage when it happened. I always think of that when I think of bad tumbling accidents, so scary.

Also, the video of the Pro Spirit tumbling crash always makes me cringe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_C1oqdQ4vw

I have actually seen this a few times but a girl came out of her punch front with a locked out knee and it hyper-extended and went into the back of her leg so she had her knee on the back instead of the front! SO gross and painful looking!

Back