All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

parent swearing at their CP making her cry and calling the kids on the team little shits out loud at a competition.

Pretending to work for a program so you can get a discount.

You demand that your child do an individual routine (still a thing around here) at a level that they don't max out skills for. You also offer to choreograph the routine and the coaches can just "fix it up here and there" and say that you'll make the music yourself.

You mean this isn't normal?

Do you think it's normal for a parent to scream at their child... call them a little poop and the kids on their team out loud infront of parents and continue it into a hotel?

That's some pretty wackadoodle stuff right there.

The door from the parent room to the gym floor has to be barricaded shut permanently to keep you from marching in and yelling at your child

You cuss out the coaches in the lobby in the middle of tryouts in front of hundreds of other parents after your special butterfly doesn’t get the level call back you thought she/he deserved

You cuss out (in the middle of a restaurant) the parents and young athletes of the team ahead of your team in scoring after day 1 ranting about why they didn’t deserve the score they received

True story, all of it.
WHY is the gym still putting up with this mess????

Let's get back on track here, shall we Ladies?

This past weekend. I'm in the Parent Room the EP provides, buying a quick Diet Coke. After my transaction I'm stepping out of the way and the Mom's behind me ask "We hear you have cash bar in here." It was 9 am. I think I found my spirit animal!! I wish I had been awake enough to remember what gym they were with. I would legit try to be their friends in real life!!! Cranberry!!!

Let's get back on track here, shall we Ladies?

This past weekend. I'm in the Parent Room the EP provides, buying a quick Diet Coke. After my transaction I'm stepping out of the way and the Mom's behind me ask "We hear you have cash bar in here." It was 9 am. I think I found my spirit animal!! I wish I had been awake enough to remember what gym they were with. I would legit try to be their friends in real life!!! Cranberry!!!
you mean this past weekend when we were in the same city for a whole 24 hours and didn't know it?

Back