OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just had my first fried okra experience here at Lambert's in Missouri. It's pretty legit, almost as good as frickles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should try okra pickles. They are so good. I get the "Texas something" brand lol it has outline of Texas on the jar. It's a bit spicy but so good. I want to try fried pickles now.

My heart breaks for Charleston and the congregation targeted by the shooting this morning. Absolutely awful.

I recently moved back from Charleston after living and working there for two years.

My branch manager from my library in charleston was in the meeting at church last night. My former coworkers have informed me that they have not been able to get in contact with her and neither has her family. They are having a staff meeting at 8:30 am. Right now there are 9 victims and 3 survivors. 3 males and 6 females. I know the names of 3 female victims and none of them are her so I'm holding out hope. One victim was a cousin of one of my former coworker. another victim was the mother of one of my sisters close Twitter friends.

Please pray.

I recently moved back from Charleston after living and working there for two years.

My branch manager from my library in charleston was in the meeting at church last night. My former coworkers have informed me that they have not been able to get in contact with her and neither has her family. They are having a staff meeting at 8:30 am. Right now there are 9 victims and 3 survivors. 3 males and 6 females. I know the names of 3 female victims and none of them are her so I'm holding out hope. One victim was a cousin of one of my former coworker. another victim was the mother of one of my sisters close Twitter friends.

Please pray.

I'm praying. We are heartbroken...

You should try okra pickles. They are so good. I get the "Texas something" brand lol it has outline of Texas on the jar. It's a bit spicy but so good. I want to try fried pickles now.
Hmm wonder if they sell those back home

Last night in Berkley, California a balcony collapsed and 5 Irish J1 students were killed and another 8-10 are injured and in hospital. Reports are saying that they're from near enough to where I live so I'm hoping no one I know is affected. Such an awful situation for all involved.

ETA: turns out I went to school with them. I knew I had a bad feeling about this.

Near them in Ireland or the US?

They've confirmed the suspect. He's from the Columbia area and the manhunt is underway there.

Back