All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Faceplant on Yao's vault looked painful. Russia is looking pretty good overall though.....Komova and Mustafina are strong thus far.

Russia looked pretty dang good. I'd be willing to bet Mustafina threw an Amanar in finals. Komova's arabian on beam was so pretty. And He Kexin (or however you spell it) was amazing on bars. Really hope Tweddle can secure the gold though because that would just be amazing to watch.

Now, time to do grad school work while waiting for Romania to come on!

Ok, who are the cheerleaders cheering at the other sports!? I'm watching basketball and saw a guy do a standing full during the timeout (he had a crazy pink and silver/chrome uniform on). Common, someone on these boards has to know about this!?
My cp and I are watching men's volleyball (yay a sport I AM qualified to coach!) and they're doing sideline here....it's....different. Never saw cheerleaders for volleyball before. And their uniforms.....Oye.

Being a former gymnast of course Im enjoying watching gymnastics but also volley ball and swimming!!! But it's kinda bitter sweet because I'll be at cheer camp Mon- Thursday at GWL :(

I have to say that I'm so proud of Team Canada. Making team finals for the first time ever has made those girls giddy when they interviewed them. I know that we very likely won't medal, but the experience for those young ladies, amazing.

I have to say that I'm so proud of Team Canada. Making team finals for the first time ever has made those girls giddy when they interviewed them. I know that we very likely won't medal, but the experience for those young ladies, amazing.
Ooops. First time ever in a non boycotted games I mean

Back