All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think he had a Nastia (was set to retire then decided he wasn't done), except made it. Then was like, 'Crap. Everyone got REALLY GOOD.' I know in an interview he said he was ok being retired, then a friend pressured him to get back into it.

I used this to explain his performance to my brother yesterday. I hope he will still medal for history sake. And I still think his gorge.

Will we be able to watch the Qualifier live? I thought people watched the boys yesterday, but it doesn't say it's streaming live right now?

Will we be able to watch the Qualifier live? I thought people watched the boys yesterday, but it doesn't say it's streaming live right now?

Yes, USA gymnastics just posted you can watch it on NBC's website, and then it will air tonight in prime time.

Yay! So happy they alll hit on Vault. Not surprised, but happy :)

These cameramen.....I get that you are getting paid to take pictures to but get out of these poor girls' faces!!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly what would I do without FB and twitter. For whatever reason AT&T Uverse doesnt allow me to watch the live feed so without the updates i'd be dying.

Latest posts

Back