All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The guy that came up with the whole concept (Danny Boyle) went to my old university.
Did many non-Brits get it? I found myself confused by a lot of it and it seemed to be very focused on Britishisms that might not translate well.
I got it... but I like history and thought it was really cool and personal. Some people on my twitter timeline disagreed with me however, and many said they were bored or confused. I kind of feel like it was a hit or miss type of deal.

Can I be "that person" that asks what channel you're all watching? I have cycling on regular NBC, fencing on MSNBC and boxing on CNBC.

ETA: I meant to add "but no gymnastics".

Can't believe these mistakes from Japan on one of their better events!! What's happening to the top contenders!

Nice to see USA put up 3 solid performances on pommels, for starting on their weakest event. That has to be a relief.

I can't watch it online... :( I don't have a major cable provider, and I don't have the password to our account and my roommate is back in Boston. I'm so upset..it sucks being poor. :mad:

Back