All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So happy Beth finally got her medal!!! She aced her routine! Does anyone know how much she would have got deducted from her dismount? Because if my calculations are right Beth was only 0.217 away from a gold so if there was a 0.3 deduction....
Her step on her dismount was a .3 ded

I am secretly jumping up and down that Aliya Mustafina got the gold. she was my favorite gymnast in the bars final and she has such an inspiring story that she was who i was rooting for. and to see her smiling and so happy actually made me get goosebumps because you never see her like that. congrats on your gold girl, you deserve it!
As for Komova, she is young and just like Jordyn wieber has had her Olympic dream slashed not once, but 3 times now. I do not see any problem with her being upset and crying. although, i am a little biased because behind Aliya she was my favorite today. :)

I wish Sam and Gabby could have medaled but I'm honestly so happy with the top 3 from both events!!! Glad most everyone hit today! (unlike girls vault finals. waaah)

Some people said on twitter afterwards that Gabby just seemed very tired. You can't really blame her. Doing EVERY EVENT in qualifiers, then EVERY EVENT in team finals, then EVERY EVENT again for all around. Then non stop interviews, then turning right back around and trying to get ready for event finals. She said she wasn't really getting much sleep. That might have explained her few issues today. She said she's regrouping and going to be ready for beam finals.

I wish Sam and Gabby could have medaled but I'm honestly so happy with the top 3 from both events!!! Glad most everyone hit today! (unlike girls vault finals. waaah)

Some people said on twitter afterwards that Gabby just seemed very tired. You can't really blame her. Doing EVERY EVENT in qualifiers, then EVERY EVENT in team finals, then EVERY EVENT again for all around. Then non stop interviews, then turning right back around and trying to get ready for event finals. She said she wasn't really getting much sleep. That might have explained her few issues today. She said she's regrouping and going to be ready for beam finals.

I tought she's only competing on bars.

I think for individuals Gabby is bars & beam. Ally will also do beam.
Jordan & Ally will both do floor.
This is correct. Tomorrow is the last day! Does anyone have a performance order (cheer term haha) for tomorrow with times? I'm trying to plan my work schedule for tomorrow morning.

JK, found it! http://t.co/tyREVa8v

Whew I finally got some good rest after having to deal with some of this negativity. First my hair - then my mom. I guess noone could wait till we finished competing so that we could keep our concentration and focus. But you know what one more final to go! Ladies let's make it count!!!! LET'S GET EM!! #USA #beamfinals #floorfinals Pray for us! ♥ Gabby

found this on Gabbys facebook. anyone know what she is talking about?

Whew I finally got some good rest after having to deal with some of this negativity. First my hair - then my mom. I guess noone could wait till we finished competing so that we could keep our concentration and focus. But you know what one more final to go! Ladies let's make it count!!!! LET'S GET EM!! #USA #beamfinals #floorfinals Pray for us! ♥ Gabby

found this on Gabbys facebook. anyone know what she is talking about?
Gabby Douglas hair: Mother of Olympic star attacks critics who waged war on her daughter | Mail Online

Back